welcome here Prathu di!πŸ€—
ya maintain the rules! I'm very much strict hu!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Waise kaisa laga Sita's first look?😳
Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
May I join this AT too please? 😊

I first saw Rubina in PV - ENU when she acted with Gurmeet Choudhary for her first scene. I loved their chemistry as friends, and the way she saved Yash's son Aayu was really action-packed and energetic.

I am not too excited about the Ramayan track of this show because of the wide distortions that have been happening to the storyline, but Rubina looks absolutely stunning as Devi Sita! πŸ‘ I know she will do justice to this role and only wish she had played Sita for Zee Tv's Ramayana instead, where she'd get more screen space. But...oh well!

I'm looking forward to seeing Rubina as Sita. After Deepika Chikhalia and Debina Bonnerjee, who were the most talented ladies to play this role, I think Rubina will also do equally well. I was a bit disappointed with Neha Sargam from Zee Tv's Ramayan. Her portrayal of Sita is a bit average.
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved rubina from CB days. she portrayed the character very well and now she'll make sita charcter alive. she is a queen of expressions
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

May I join this AT too please?😊

I first saw Rubina in PV - ENU when she acted with Gurmeet Choudhary for her first scene. I loved their chemistry as friends, and the way she saved Yash's son Aayu was really action-packed and energetic.

I am not too excited about the Ramayan track of this show because of the wide distortions that have been happening to the storyline, but Rubina looks absolutely stunning as Devi Sita! πŸ‘ I know she will do justice to this role and only wish she had played Sita for Zee Tv's Ramayana instead, where she'd get more screen space. But...oh well!

I'm looking forward to seeing Rubina as Sita. After Deepika Chikhalia and Debina Bonnerjee, who were the most talented ladies to play this role, I think Rubina will also do equally well. I was a bit disappointed with Neha Sargam from Zee Tv's Ramayan. Her portrayal of Sita is a bit average.

Sure you can join the AT! In fact you have joined already. I'll add your name when I edit the members' list post next time. Plz do hit "like" button of Members' list post so that the work will be easy for meπŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aninash should have been chosen as Ram! :) He looks more handsome and mature than Piyush, and it'd have been so cute seeing a real-life couple play Ram and Sita, like it was with Gurmeet & Debina in 2008.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Credit: My bud Seema!
no emos will do justice to the beauty of Rubi/Sita ... like I said Afsu, she's tailor-made for the role!
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Sonia, yep loving our Sita Maiyay a lot too!πŸ€—
You all welcome ~~ Jyoti, Chand, Prathu, Janaki !!!πŸ€—
@Janaki, I see you quite descriptive and detailed about your scriptural knowledge .. good to know and thanks for sharing with good ol' Angie ... we all from old CB1/2 serials! πŸ€—
I posted on one of the threads, too many on this forum already to remember ...πŸ˜†
Been into reading spiritual books and going to satsangs by Gurumaa and local friends here in the US and read one such book "Anatomy of Spirit" by Dr. Carolyn Myss. A 4-word sentence by her in one of the chapters stated ~~ "We are scripturally wired". Since I understood it, i was totally blown away and wanted to share on this thread as well!
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
add me too
i love her from cb days and m fan of radev tooπŸ€—