Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sati singing Shivji's tune is one of my favourite. Music was very good during those initial epi.
Thanks Prem 😊
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is the first time watching beautiful loved both the -raag-- and the dance and yes pls prem do say part of which video these are from I mean the no.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chayya55

Thanks pls next time put the episode no. Too

Oye dear, the reason I did not put epi # is cuz I dont know and it was not uploaded on UT😳 That's what I was wondering too when posting cuz you will notice even the scene numbers are not sequential cuz I found the scenes on different UT pages, that too luckily. Next time lemme not only put them in order but also figure out epi numbers.
But the link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3688822 DOES have epi numbers from 1 to 7 !😃
And BTW yest I even sent a post to the uploader as follows:

radev24 10 hours ago

On behalf of all curious (like Hanuman) viewers, still wondering when you will be able to upload epi 8 and up. I post them on a forum which is read by viewers all over the world. And a huge number of them are curious too. Since the serial went on air more than 19? months ago, they are nostalgic too!! Would truly appreciate your response. Great service to the mankind because pure Hindi is not understood even by those who are good in Hindi / Hindustani / Urdu, like myself. Dhanyawaad!

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Sati singing Shivji's tune is one of my favourite. Music was very good during those initial epi.

Thanks Prem 😊

Yes Minakshi, Mahadev Raag is Mahaan, mesmerizing since I learned basic ragas some years ago before moving to this western world.
I mean the beat, the music, the dance video, they are not just breathtaking but like the word means, they take your breath away. These initial epis almost seem like they are separate from rest of the epis, i am guessing but I strongly get that feeling, merely by virtue of the fact that recent epis from 455 to yest epi 466 are more on the calm side.
But now that SiaRam epis have begun and dont want CVs to rush them, lot of us Rubi BIG time fans know that coming events btw them are going to be even more powerful, and not just musically speaking!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Suddenly remember the expression ~
\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ Coming events cast their shadows before \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/
In Hindi (more like Bhojpuri?!)
\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ HONHAAR BIRWAN KE HOT CHEEKANE PAAT \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema12345

This is the first time watching beautiful loved both the -raag-- and the dance and yes pls prem do say part of which video these are from I mean the no.

Hey Rani upar jawaab diya hai 😆😃😉
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved Ram and Sita!😊 Cute!
seema12345 thumbnail

this is due to prem

seema12345 thumbnail