Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

In The Coming Episodes Sita Other Two Sisters Will Also Make Their Entry's. They Will Marry Lord Ram's Brothers.
Actually All 4 Siblings Will Get Married. (:

Ohh really didn't knew that..thx.. . Excited to see.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Goolab for posting at Pic Gallery!!🤗
Yes, the market scene was quite vibrational ... both Ram-Sita sensing each other's
divine presence, amazing !
❤️ The sconch (shankh) scenes were delicious !! ❤️
Today maybe they will show why suddenly Ram interrupted his feelings for Sita,
as if he was thinking of his convo with his Guru and asking for his blessings ...
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I loved the market scene too why Ram suddenly decided to leave without saying a word
Was it because his guru was calling him or was it because one is not supposed to stare at a beautifull girl as he does not who Sita is
radev24 thumbnail

That's because as Indians, we're all attached to the epics, Ramayan and Mahabharat, and it is an honour for me to play Sita on screen. It is a big challenge because there were other actors who have played Sita. I would like to take this to a different level," she said.

Rubina is working hard to ensure her performance is pitch-perfect, including taking lessons in Hindi diction. "Homework is mandatory. The creative team is helping me a lot as the attire and body language is new for me."

Ashna thanks for posting! 🤗
@bold ... every word/thought of Rubi in the above quote/article are so true and speak highly of how responsible, dedicated she is! So impressed, wow!
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa1122

I loved the market scene too why Ram suddenly decided to leave without saying a word

Was it because his guru was calling him or was it because one is not supposed to stare at a beautifull girl as he does not who Sita is

Your viewpoint so true! Also because Raam is known to be "Maryada (limit) Purushottam (greatest among men). So yes, he instantly "heard" his guru's silent words and that he is supposed to be in his limits ... something that would (and should) be practiced by us people in this kalyugi leela.
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radev24

Your viewpoint so true! Also because Raam is known to be "Maryada (limit) Purushottam (greatest among men). So yes, he instantly "heard" his guru's silent words and that he is supposed to be in his limits ... something that would (and should) be practiced by us people in this kalyugi leela.

very true prem in this kalyug---jab musibt main hote hain jab bhagwan ko yaad karte ---not all but lot of the peaple
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I read the upday look like sita not playtoday
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes no Sita today still loved today's episode did not know how Hanuman got his his name

Learning a lot actually know most of the things but this very nice refresher course of all the Devi Devtas

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was nice episode.. and yeah missed Sita and Ram..
little hanumaan was cute.. somehow I thought hanumaan was always serieus..