Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hehe Yes Even I Love Ram& Sita Alot, She Was Just Too Cute In Today's Episode Meeting Ram In The Market.
And Urmilla Well She's Very Cute. Actually The Actress Playing Her Seems Funny and Cute.
(:
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
loved Sita looking at the payal and then the face to face meeting with Ram and confusion thinking why Ram quit smiling and suddenly Ram is gone --that expression on Sitas face ---priceless
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Fairy thanks for info to ashna and me too cuz I wondered about urmila other than the fact that she makes her entry running like hawaa, throwing things around etc. And coming days may reveal, like rubi-sita says, you will also find a husband matching your "talents"
@Rishi .. welcome to Rubina AT and your comments 🤗
@seema/goolab ... once again mindblowing creations, jitni taarif karo, kam hai (goolab, dont know how's your Hindi?!😆
Hey guys saw the following on google images and of course avis always have that awe element, so if you geniuses can create something like this ... mazaaa aa jayega ! ⭐️👏
Anand Sagar's Ramayan :
Horizontally stacked :
Vertically stacked :
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou radev me I don't no too much hindi
SilverBell thumbnail
In The Coming Episodes Sita Other Two Sisters Will Also Make Their Entry's. They Will Marry Lord Ram's Brothers.
Actually All 4 Siblings Will Get Married. (:
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goolab

Thankyou radev me I don't no too much hindi

Just wondering what's your native language and if subtitles help you, I mean your creative talent is huge. So understanding any serial adds even more charm, isn't it shweetu?!😆
SilverBell thumbnail
I Can't Read Hindi I Can Only Speak It. ):
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

In The Coming Episodes Sita Other Two Sisters Will Also Make Their Entry's. They Will Marry Lord Ram's Brothers.
Actually All 4 Siblings Will Get Married. (:

I think all Ram & His brothers get married to Sita & Her sisters,right? But,I don't know who marries whom.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Rubina looks gorgeous as Sita. Loved Sita & her sister Urmila's interaction.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rubina takes on an epic role

DC | Priyanka Kelkar |

She admits that Punar Vivaah 2 didn't turn out to be the best experience for her, but Rubina Dilaik is already looking forward to her next role — that of Sita in super-successful show, Mahadev. Rubina, who became a household name after her turn in Chhoti Bahu, belies that destiny had a part to play in her getting her newest show.

"I was not happy with my last show (Punar Vivaah) and told my producer so, after which we had an amicable split. The part of Sita came to me immediately after that. I believe that whatever happens, happens for the best — I was approached twice earlier for Mahadev, but it was for some other characters. This was the third time, and I didn't want to say no. That's because as Indians, we're all attached to the epics, Ramayan and Mahabharat, and it is an honour for me to play Sita on screen. It is a big challenge because there were other actors who have played Sita. I would like to take this to a different level," she said.

Rubina is working hard to ensure her performance is pitch-perfect, including taking lessons in Hindi diction. "Homework is mandatory. The creative team is helping me a lot as the attire and body language is new for me."