Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: radev24

I was wondering howcome ashna is missing with her synopsis, i refresh the page and there she is! Not only but 2 posts!

@Sonia, @Seema, yaar this trend I have heard has been going on with lot of female characters and just now Jyoti confirmed it. That's why I never brought it up even once as to why rubi in rhe same costumes since day one, tue july 30th. aaj ka pata nahi although from sonia's "frustrated" remark it seems she IS still wearing the same costume, jewellery. Only thing different is her script, demeanor depending on whether the tete-a-tete is with Raam , the father, mahadev, or some other deity, ganeshji or kartikeya.
Even Ra-one (intentionally misspelled😉😉) is in today's epi???? Does that mean swayamvar preparations have already begun???
Oye seema, you can watch online around 10 am your time (same as mine you know) every day on desi ... fo... If i pm you, even there asterisks show up Wait, I have posted that link before by creating spaces.
so here goes ...
http://tv.desitv forum.net/ index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=99&id=2165&Itemid=212

Thanks prem I have it bookmarked it and for some reason the Apneclub site does not have DKDM on their life ok menu as have that in favorite s

Today Sita wearing the same dress is ok as she was only for few seconds once in Rams flash back and the other thanking Shiv at home

But tomorrow hope she is in diff dress

Oops sorry for quoting forgot
Edited by seema12345 - 11 years ago
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today they saw sita role short
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes lovely creations seema wow wonder how much work went into the globe one
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today we seeruby only few mins
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heard there is new promo.. anyone seen it..
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Courtesy: Goolab of course!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today's Episode Was Great As Usual. Can't Wait Ram& Sita's Marriage To Take Place. (:

Raavan Is So Silly He Can't Be In Devi Sita's Marriage.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
FYI ! re: epi 8
Today when I went back to UT to see if the uploader had a chance to upload epi 8, a viewer asked him about that cuz it was NOT uploaded yet. Following is his response from yesterday Aug 4th.
FYI !
Sooon...but before that just let me know if you can watch the episodes through videoweed.This is the link

videoweed.es/file/k3ocfwtwqom3­8

Paste this link in google chrome and check if you can watch the episodes.Please let me know bcoz youtube wont allow me to upload all the episodes together, otherwise i have to take down episodes to bring new one's.Plz check if the given link is working for you? nd kindly let me know... :)

His response: (rest is copy/paste, deleting unnecessary indented dots etc)
well I tried? that link in 3 browser...google chrome, Opera and Firefox and had the same results in all of them...it doesn't work in any of them..just keeps trying to load but nothing else..and I have high speed internet...so I tried another movie with in all 3 browsers via Putlocker and Sockshare and they work fine...maybe try using Putlocker and Sockshare and see what happens:)
His response:
  • kai2care 1 day ago

fine then, let me check it? out ... :)

• I went to videoweed, but while? it may play there, there were ads all over the page for very unsavory websites. Makes me afraid cookies with nasty stuff will be installed...I was hesitant to then click. just thought I'd tell you. Thanks for your persistent efforts.

• kai2care 1 day ago

Dont mention :) , I got your point nd thanks for your advice, i'll try with some other sites nd let u? people know...

• SilverBell thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
    I Will Be Waiting For More Beautiful Ram& Sita Siggys This Week. (:
    maya-kk thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
    Any one seen the promo for tomorrow