seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Word Count: 0

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I have watched BR Chopra's Ramayan,but in bits. I've watched from Ram & Sita's marraige & then the vanvas.And,Sita's vanvas where she gives birth & I loved the part where she goes under the earth.It was so spine chilling.Haven't watched Mahabharat at all.But,I'm aware of the story through my M-I-L.

@bold fatssrilanka, you bring back memories big time to the point of tears😭 cuz, well little BG. B'wood until DKDM has been my only connection with mytho and what you describe became one of my all time fav mytho b'wood movies ... guess karo karo ... It was Sampoorna Ramayan Anita Guha/Mahipal in it and actually even posted a song from this movie on the 1st pg itself i believe. Badalo barso.
But it is the scene where Anita Guha is shown going under the earth that hit me very hard. What I found equally heartrending in the movie was the whole Lav-Kush kahani at the ashram and how adamant they were to meet with Lord Rama without knowing they he is their father and also w/o knowing that Anita Guha's character is their own mother. The movie did wonders musically also, not just the fact that it is a mutho movie.
This Lav-Kush song just grabs me to no end 😭😭 he raam tumhari ramayan tab tak hogi sampoorna nahi ... bharat ki sitayon ke dukhde ... searched high & low but no luck. I am not the one who gives up at all, so the only place I found the song is only in this entire UT movie πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
@ 2:17:10 (almost the point where the mukhda begins .. interestingly this song sung by two legendary sisters, yes, Lataji/Asha Tai ..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlLRiCcnn_Q[/YOUTUBE]
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
darn it cant watch sying embedded video disabled by request

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

@bold fatssrilanka, you bring back memories big time to the point of tears😭 cuz, well little BG. B'wood until DKDM has been my only connection with mytho and what you describe became one of my all time fav mytho b'wood movies ... guess karo karo ... It was Sampoorna Ramayan Anita Guha/Mahipal in it and actually even posted a song from this movie on the 1st pg itself i believe. Badalo barso.
But it is the scene where Anita Guha is shown going under the earth that hit me very hard. What I found equally heartrending in the movie was the whole Lav-Kush kahani at the ashram and how adamant they were to meet with Lord Rama without knowing they he is their father and also w/o knowing that Anita Guha's character is their own mother. The movie did wonders musically also, not just the fact that it is a mutho movie.
This Lav-Kush song just grabs me to no end 😭😭 he raam tumhari ramayan tab tak hogi sampoorna nahi ... bharat ki sitayon ke dukhde ... searched high & low but no luck. I am not the one who gives up at all, so the only place I found the song is only in this entire UT movie πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
@ 2:17:10 (almost the point where the mukhda begins .. interestingly this song sung by two legendary sisters, yes, Lataji/Asha Tai ..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlLRiCcnn_Q[/YOUTUBE]

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema12345

darn it cant watch sying embedded video disabled by request

meri ghalti, should have listed the link which i just edited ... here it is ... sarrry😭
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello all. Am here as well finally. Hoping to catch up with mahadevs episode's with rubina as sita. I am sure she shd be rocking it. Will comment more when I finish watching the episodes.
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ruby look nice as sita
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Radev watched the whole movie

Any one know what happened to lo kush?

Edited by maia22 - 11 years ago
radev24 thumbnail
Hey maia, Ramanand Sagar also had separate Luv Kush 5-part tv series, each almost 3 hrs long. This one is part 4 and rest you will see under related. Hope this helps cuz I really dont know what happened to them after.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8JQgZ5Orjk[/YOUTUBE]
Enjoy!
Prem
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail