Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

It was nice epi Prathu di. Rubina i.e. Sita is getting more focus. That is the most important thing. Now Sita and Ram will meet๐Ÿ˜ณ
and from today's SBS I think it will be love at first sight๐Ÿ˜‰

Yup just finished watching the episode.
And yes it was love at first sight.You know waht when i was in school i and my friends always thought to make a paly called modern Ramayan.When Sita and Ram first met at Vatika in the BG it would play "Tujhe dekha toh yeh jana sanam" ๐Ÿ˜†.I still have the script but could not do that play .

If anyone interested i will post that.

niru06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya todays episode was good...her beauty..calmness in her voice...evrytng is jus fittin in right...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Really like how the connection between Ram and Sita is shown.. beautiful.. divine. Liked how Sita wanted to do it herself to get ganga water.. Sita looked beautiful. and cute... love the innocence Rubina is protraying in Sita..

I like Piyash as Ram! He is really calm. .
Felt sad for the lady who was trapped.. I heard this story before.. but kinda dont know the details of it..
Waiting to see Ram and Sita meeting... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JaiJagannath

Yup just finished watching the episode.
And yes it was love at first sight.You know waht when i was in school i and my friends always thought to make a paly called modern Ramayan.When Sita and Ram first met at Vatika in the BG it would play "Tujhe dekha toh yeh jana sanam" ๐Ÿ˜†.I still have the script but could not do that play .

If anyone interested i will post that.

aisa kya? Plz post na๐Ÿ˜ณ
it will be fun to read it ๐Ÿ˜Š
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Fatema plz do not spam here yaar. It is against the rule I've wrote in the 1st page. Plz :)
Because spamming disturbs other member to read and have constructive discussion. Hope u understand :)

I understand & henceforth will take care.Sorry.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

aisa kya? Plz post na๐Ÿ˜ณ
it will be fun to read it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just getting on ATEmbarrassed Yes, as i always say, neki aur poochh poochh .. Parthu please post the script ... lets see what college days, ooops school days ka jaadoo bhi dekh lein !
Rishi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sita's feeling of ram's presence was so nicely portrayed today๐Ÿ˜ƒ
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Really like how the connection between Ram and Sita is shown.. beautiful.. divine. Liked how Sita wanted to do it herself to get ganga water.. Sita looked beautiful. and cute... love the innocence Rubina is protraying in Sita..

I like Piyash as Ram! He is really calm. .
Felt sad for the lady who was trapped.. I heard this story before.. but kinda dont know the details of it..
Waiting to see Ram and Sita meeting... ๐Ÿ˜Š

You guys always get to watch before me cuz I really dont much like to watch on the internet and telly will air 6 hrs from now, 7 pm my time.
But it cant be an ittefaq that last night when i was doing musical (mainly cuz of Sonia who used to give me push on pv2 musical also to post more music๐Ÿ˜†), i purely accidently saw PV1 walaa gurmeet's ramayan ut video where he liberates Devi Ahilya and I said to myself, this look like good one to make part of the musical which i just finished, only to find out that today's epi actually shows that!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
This morning when I found that out, i nearly floored, flipped (you visualize it!). Dont even know how i will feel when i actually watch the epi later on telly.
Yes i like Piyush Sahdev as Ram too although the little elder actor in Sagar's Ramayan 5-6 years ago looks perfect as Ram IMHO, as far as expressions, utmost dignity in his whole being, attraction, facial expression, the works. This actor my mom's most fav too.
radev24 thumbnail
The non-movie version, murli bairan bhai
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuGu7dkD9DI[/YOUTUBE]
The Movie version ... '56 New Delhi
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcn3EiGp7C[/YOUTUBE]
Om Namah Shivaye
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae84W-F7VWc[/YOUTUBE]
ram sita in pushpa vatika
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDUc20xtYIU[/YOUTUBE]
Lord Rama liberates Devi Ahilya
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIgYSZN6-gk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I understand & henceforth will take care.Sorry.

Thanks for your co operation Fatima. Plz do post your view on Sita๐Ÿ˜ณ