seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Word Count: 0

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashna26

I loved the episode like always. This show writersalways know how to tell a storyline..

Rubina as Sita was mindblowing, divine.. and wow her sweet voice and beautiful innocent face and her expressive eyes. She is made for this kinda divine roles. She was amazing as Sita.. and wow love Ram too he is a great actor, like his voice too and eyes. Waiting for Ram and Sita!!

Liked Sita with her parents

I always like this show mahadev, mahadev he is too a great actor too, now i going to watch it regulary..

Ashna I second u. Oh I forgot to mention Rubina's voice. Her voice is so sweet,calm and divine. Just perfect for Sita. Her voice added extra glamour to her acting. And liked her pronunciation. It is very much fluent.
I have to admit this PH has a great sense for casting. I found all actors great. Yes Mohit is an excellent actor. Also Piyush like Prathu di told.
Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goolab

Nice picture later will post I'm at work

Goolab when u r free plz post caps of today's epi here ha?
Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tarakari

only female fans heare?

hmm most of the Rubi fans on IF are female.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
koi baat nahi, main jiskaa sabse badaa fan hun, usskaa bhi i-f main mostly female fan following hain.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Okkay guys now come to an important point. August is knocking at the door. So we need to open a birthday preparation thread soon. As u know Rubina and Avinash share same birth month so what would u like to have? Joint birthday prep thread or single for both? I prefer joint. And one more important thing is birthday thread will be up from one and only Chhoti Bahu forum. Now decide what to do joint or single? I'll PM Chal di after we all come to a decision. I think Chal di should open the thread as she has sticky power.
Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 11 years ago
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

Okkay guys now come to an important point. August is knocking at the door. So we need to open a birthday preparation thread soon. As u know Rubina and Avinash share same birth month so what would u like to have? Joint birthday prep thread or single for both? I prefer joint. And one more important thing is birthday thread will be up from one and only Chhoti Bahu forum. Now decide what to do joint or single? I'll PM Chal di after we all come to a decision. I think Chal di should open the thread as she has sticky power.

I'll go for a joint thread
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

i will suggest for joint one.I think anyone can open it then one of us will PM the mods to make it global
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

I'll go for a joint thread

Afsu, wholeheartedly with Prathu and sparkling ... Always always JOINT !!!! 👏👏👏 Wish there was a way to get to CB joint b'day wishes thread .. it got so looong and so many pages, it blew everybody's mind and heart away ... ask chalhov (my bud "Putija") ...
And def make it GA!!!!!!
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago