Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Posted: 8 hours ago

We won here once & we lost here once. I doubt santner can trouble indian player in test matches, especially at poona.

I. Sodhi could be far better than Santner plus Sodhi in the team now who is more Experience in test cricket than santner.

Nz cricket board looking for santner as their regular White ball captain for nz summer so they gave him chance.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Righto, who's session was that - New Zealand's? Shared? I am going with New Zealand. Tom Latham fell early and Young and Conway looked good. Conway, in particular, has stood like a rock and is unbeaten on 47. He has Rachin for company. The spinners, as expected played a big part. The trio of Ashwin, Sundar and Jadeja bowled 24 of the 31 overs and there has been a lot of purchase for them. A lot of comments about India's defensive fields. Will they attack a bit more after lunch? Join us in a bit to find out.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Akshar patel ko mauka kyun nehi mil raha hai team mein

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 7 hours ago

That first session also sped up as soon as spin came on. There were 29 false shots; 15 of them off Ashwin. Every session is a big session when things are happening quickly. Jadeja was more incisive than Washington despite left-hand batters being there so I am not so sure about that selection ahead of Kuldeep Yadav. However, a long time to go in the Test. When it starts turning a lot, even a quick fiingerspinner can be dangerous. And he could contribute with the bat too

Noon welcome back. How ya doin'? This Test is going to speed up soon. The ball has shown signs of turn from the good areas. new Zealand need a good score. India want to restrict them because they don't want to be chasing more than 120 or so in the last innings.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

India begin the new session with Bumrah. There should be reverse swing here, but not sure it will happen just yet. Bumrah starts around the wicket to Conway

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Over 32

Runs Scored: 12

4 0 0 4 4 0

Score after 32 overs

NZ 104-2

Devon Conway59(114)Rachin Ravindra5(13)

Jasprit Bumrah

5-2-22-0

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Lagta hai yeh match bhi haath se chala jayega humare bowlers se wicket nehi liya ja raha hai

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Over 38

Runs Scored: 5

0 0 1 0 0 4

Score after 38 overs

NZ 120-2

Devon Conway64(124)Rachin Ravindra16(39)

Jasprit Bumrah

8-2-32-0

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Savera84

Righto, who's session was that - New Zealand's? Shared? I am going with New Zealand. Tom Latham fell early and Young and Conway looked good. Conway, in particular, has stood like a rock and is unbeaten on 47. He has Rachin for company. The spinners, as expected played a big part. The trio of Ashwin, Sundar and Jadeja bowled 24 of the 31 overs and there has been a lot of purchase for them. A lot of comments about India's defensive fields. Will they attack a bit more after lunch? Join us in a bit to find out.

Conway in good nick so he can make more runs

Jadeja generally Not any impressive on day 1 koz he never get support from the track.I think India make mistake to left out Kuldeep.

If they wants Washy in Aus they can take him in the tour as a batsman

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 6 hours ago

Ashwin to the rescue. got all 3 wickets. Time to step up guys.