Posted: a day ago

India team....at the airport.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBfppduzf0c/?igsh=MTRzaGg2ajRsYm56aw==

Edited by Rosyme - a day ago
Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Rofl. Who said? An innings ko defeat means the match getting over in 3 innings. Innings defeat mean one team plays one innings only and the other team can't match that in 2 innings. If India can't chase in 4th innings it won't be an innings defeat.

πŸ™πŸ™ Thank you for the information but what I meant is India may not surpass their first innings score from both the innings but I don't want that to happen hope last 5 wickets of NZ fall early and india chase that total πŸ€žπŸ˜…

mushat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Ind 156 all out wtf. Yeh bhi game haregi kyasmiley13

Sundar ke ilawa kuch nahi hai dekhne layak smiley29 Bumrah ne ek bhi wicket nahi liya..they badly need some rest . youngsters ko khelne do

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

This is India A squad going to play Aus A in Aus. They will be there to sharpen the skills while main team will play BGT.

There will Also be one India A vs India match to acclamatize. Happens every series. We take BGT very seriously.

If someone of these players do well, they can make it to main team too.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

πŸ™πŸ™ Thank you for the information but what I meant is India may not surpass their first innings score from both the innings but I don't want that to happen hope last 5 wickets of NZ fall early and india chase that total πŸ€žπŸ˜…

OK. But that's not innings defeat. Aise hi koi terms nahi use karna chahiye. smiley36
Rosyme thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

This is India A squad going to play Aus A in Aus. They will be there to sharpen the skills while main team will play BGT.

There will Also be one India A vs India match to acclamatize. Happens every series. We take BGT very seriously.

If someone of these players do well, they can make it to main team too.

Ok yes.

I just saw, Nitish s n test squad and Khaleel and Navdeep r n extras for test also.

Some r n India A also.

Yes getting used to Aussie pitches.

India’s squad for the Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rohit Sharma (C), Jasprit Bumrah (VC), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (WK), Sarfaraz Khan, Dhruv Jurel (WK), R Ashwin, R Jadeja, Mohd. Siraj, Akash Deep, Prasidh Krishna, Harshit Rana, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Washington Sundar.Reserves: Mukesh Kumar, Navdeep Saini, Khaleel Ahmed

Edited by Rosyme - a day ago
Savera84 thumbnail

India

🏏New Zealand Tour of India 2024: 2nd Test: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune - Day 3 (26/10/2024) @ 9:30 AM IST🏏

Santner, Latham give NZ a shot at maiden series win in India

NZ captain scored 86 after Santner bagged 7 for 53, with visitors ending day two 301 runs ahead

New Zealand 259 and 198 for 5 (Latham 86, Blundell 30*, Washington 4-56) lead India 156 (Jadeja 38, Santner 7-53, Phillips 2-26) by 301 runs

New Zealand took massive strides towards doing the unthinkable: not just their first Test series win in India, but also India's first series defeat at home in 12 years. Mitchell Santner, who had never taken four wickets in an innings before this Test, and with just one first-class five-for to his name, tied India to the crease and took seven wickets to bowl India out for 156. The batters, led by Tom Latham, did some efficient front-running by attacking the Indian spinners to end the day with a lead of 301 runs with five wickets in hand.

Edited by Savera84 - a day ago
Savera84 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Making tuk-tuk bowling pitches to help spinners backfired, and we were caught in our own twisted web!

We want to see fair play; our players are highly talented and are capable of winning matches on a fair pitch! Then why our people are indulging in such a manipulation??

Even in the World Cup final, they did the same! It was our management's corrupt manipulations that caused us to lose the World Cup, not because of our players. smiley3

I think every country prepares pitches to suit their bowlers.

What some of them also do is, study the strengths and weaknesses of visiting players.

We can't use the same set mind to all teams.

Winning test series against BD is different from playing with NZ in India or with Australia in Australia. We need to be constantly practicing and constantly observing the opponents. I am not saying we don't do that at all, but, we need to do more often if we want to win a test match or series.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

There is possibility of innings defeat as well for india you never know 4 th innings me hug dete hai players most of the time ☹️

Welcome to the discussions thread. I am sure India is capable of making more than 103 runs which is the deficit from the first innings. I can understand your thought process when you called it an innings defeat. Technically it is not.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Gambhir is also making histories as a coach ..lol..

It is part and parcel of the game. Let's hope they will address the issues in more permanent way for future series.

Cheers..