Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 hours ago

It's 98/6

NZ is going to win this.

Toss to SA ne jita tha na?

Rosyme thumbnail

India

If NZ wins today their fans will be happy with men s and women s win.

Edited by Rosyme - 5 hours ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

SAsmiley19smiley19smiley28smiley28smiley18

Jeet jaate

WC milta

Rosyme thumbnail

India

NZ-W won by 32 runs...๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค.

Congratulations on the win ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ

Edited by Rosyme - 5 hours ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Looks like today was NZ day

First men winjing test match now women winning T20WC

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 4 hours ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

India

And now for the moment Devine was dreaming about last night. She lifts the trophy and the fireworks go off once more. The champagne is flowing, as are the tears.

Devine: I think once I get my hands around that trophy... I let myself dream last night about what it would be like to hold the trophy. Didn't want to get too far ahead of myself. Hard to put into words what it means, not just to me but to this group of players. And for New Zealand Cricket as well. It's been a long time between drinks. The great thing about this group is we've known what we've been trying to achieve the last 18 months. Results haven't gone in our favour but we know we've been building in the right direction. Look, we played the two best teams in the world for 15 games in a row. It was a pretty steep learning curve but we knew that we keep taking steps in the right direction. Absolutely, you want momentum and all that but we've rewritten it. As you say, coming off 10 losses in a row. Coming at the WC, everyone starts at zero. Just speaks to the volume of who Suze is as a player that she's now the most capped player in the history of the women's game. It's unbelievable to think that she can go out there and play with such aggression and such fearlessness. It set the tone for the rest of the lineup. To have her in the lineup - everyone knows how special I find Suze. Spoken about at length before Lea is the sort of person you want in the team. No chance. I am done. (changing mind on leaving captaincy) Brooke was outstanding in the way she hit the pockets. Thing we've spoken as a group is the effort and energy you've put in. We all know she's a once-in-a-generation player (Kerr). Pretty sure she can't feel her legs at the moment. The person that she is. The world's her oyster. Want to thank Laura and SA side. They were outstanding, their semi vs Australia was unbelievable. I think I'm getting heckled now (crowd roars and gets restless).

New Zealand's turn to collect their medals.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Congratulations to NZ team for their win and for owning the World Cup now!smiley10