Beat India by 58 runs

Lost to Australia by 60 runs

Beat Sri Lanka by 8 wickets

Beat Pakistan by 54 runs

Beat West Indies by 8 runs(in semis)

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 9 hours ago

Devine: We were gonna have a bat anyway, so it has worked out well for both teams. Looks like a good surface and we want to put runs on the board in a final

Wolvaardt: We gonna have a bowl firts, it worked really well for us in the tournament and we are gonna stick to that. New venue, new opponents and new day, so we gotta work really hard. Same eleven. Credit to our medical staff as well for getting us on the pitch.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 8 hours ago

Teams:

New Zealand Women (Playing XI): Suzie Bates, Georgia Plimmer, Amelia Kerr, Sophie Devine(c), Brooke Halliday, Maddy Green, Isabella Gaze(w), Rosemary Mair, Lea Tahuhu, Eden Carson, Fran Jonas

South Africa Women (Playing XI): Laura Wolvaardt(c), Tazmin Brits, Anneke Bosch, Chloe Tryon, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus, Nadine de Klerk, Annerie Dercksen, Sinalo Jafta(w), Nonkululeko Mlaba, Ayabonga Khaka

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

All the best to both the teams.👍👍

But thodasa jada Best Luck to SA team.💪💚

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Pitch report: "The temperature is hovering around 30 degrees. Dimensions - 61 and 60 metres on the square. Straight is 73 metres. It is a dry surface and in the last two games there has been more boundaries scored in the powerplay of second innings. The average score is 127, but because it is a finals time it will be 140," reckon Lisa Sthalekar and Pommie Mbangwa.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

The latest ICC Hall of Fame inductees Alastair Cook and Neetu David walk out with the T20 World Cup trophy and place it on the podium for a photo op. The players will soon line-up for the national anthems

Saikrishna : "I am surprised SA wanted to bowl first. I thought it was better if SA batted first as they are not great under pressure and put the weaker component of NZ under pressure chasing in a final" Yeah, would have thought they'd want to bat first in a final, but that was one heck of a chase in the semi. So hard to veer away from what worked in a pressure game, I suppose

"Frankly, I don't know who to support. Reading South Africa's torrid tryst with semi finals was painful, but when I remember that legends like Devine and Bates have to walk off into the sunset the possibility tears me apart. May the best team win!" Same Meenakshi, same

After wrapping their first win in India in 36 years, New Zealand men's Test captain sent his wishes to the women's team:

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Thanks Srinidhi, I think the move must have been on the back of a successful chase against Australia in the semi-final. It is a good call, but also after looking at the pitch report, I feel the decision fell in New Zealand's favour. New Zealand's batting hasn't really clicked after the India game and for Bates, Devine and everyone else's sake, they would want it to blast tonight. What a stage to do it at

Rosyme thumbnail

India

New Zealand Women - 52/1(7.1)

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 6 hours ago

NZW 158/5 (20)

RSAW 52/1 (7)

CRR: 7.43 REQ: 8.23

South Africa Women need 107 runs in 78 balls

It seems, NZ is going to win this world cup this time!!

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 6 hours ago

Most 50-plus stands in a Women’s T20 WC edition (any wicket)

3 - Suzie Bates, Rachel Priest (NZ-W) in 2016

3 - Tammy Beaumont, Charlotte Edwards (ENG-W) in 2016

3 - Alyssa Healy, Beth Mooney (AUS-W) in 2018

3 - Tazmin Brits, Laura Wolvaardt (SA-W) in 2023

3 - Tazmin Brits, Laura Wolvaardt (SA-W) in 2024

Most 50-plus stands in Women’s T20 WC (any wicket)

7 - Alyssa Healy, Beth Mooney (AUS-W)

6 - Tazmin Brits, Laura Wolvaardt (SA-W)

5 - Alyssa Healy, Meg Lanning (AUS-W)