Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 18 hours ago

Sundar: "That weird steer that he plays is fine in the subcontinent. But it might get him in trouble in Aus where there is extra bounce. He'll need to be careful while playing it there, particularly the first two tests in Perth and the 'Gabba and then the MCG. And hopefully this innings means when Gill is fit again, it is KL who makes way."

Prizi thumbnail

India

Saketh: "so now that it's raining again, the conditions favor NZ bowling again?" Well, not now now, because it's raining now. New ball nine overs away, pitch might retain moisture after rain, so it could be the case

Prizi thumbnail

India

mukhtar: "are they gonna prepone the lunch " Not sure, but have to commend you for using 'prepone,' an Indian-English term is used as the antonym of postpone, as it should be, but hasn't caught on
Prizi thumbnail

India

This is Sarfaraz Khan's 16th first-class hundred. 10 of the previous 15 have been 150-plus scores, including four doubles, the most recent being 222* he scored for Mumbai against Rest of India in the Irani Cup in Lucknow earlier this month.🧿🧿🧿🧿

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sumit: "How I wish Sarfaraz scores 281 in this innings and Pant 180 ..."

🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Prizi

Rahul: NZ are probably a spinner short so why not use Rachin. I understand the logic to not bowl a left arm spinner against pant but I think its time for NZ to take risks otherwise these 2 are going to run a riot. -- You've got your wish, Rahul!

Even ashwin took solitary wicket in 1st innings, this track is same as Muzaafar nagar track or one in Shekhapura pakistan were Wasim akram scored 257 in test, expert spinners need to work extra hard and they need 80% support from the track itself

Today is 4th day it should help spinner with 5° turn, if ash fails to exploits conditions on day 5 i count on Jadeja who has ability to turn the ball at Rough.

Rain starts now,

We should script historic come back but now i wish rain stops or players should take early lunch

Prizi thumbnail

India

They've taken lunch. Play is set to resume at 12:00 weather permitting

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

😭😅 mere idhar bhi baarish udhar bhi baarish 😭

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

This is Sarfaraz Khan's 16th first-class hundred. 10 of the previous 15 have been 150-plus scores, including four doubles, the most recent being 222* he scored for Mumbai against Rest of India in the Irani Cup in Lucknow earlier this month.

Most 50-plus scores among India wicketkeepers in Tests

39 - MS Dhoni (144 innings)

18 - Farokh Engineer (87 innings)

18 - Rishabh Pant (62 innings)

14 - Syed Kirmani (124 innings)

62 innings only Pant ji! 🤠👀

Nishnesh thumbnail

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Prizi

They've taken lunch. Play is set to resume at 12:00 weather permitting

12 ? Wow

Sarfu 7 innings 326 at 65 average. He is bulky but his running betwen wicket too good