India

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Nishnesh

58 Dot by 17 ovs

Great bowling by our women team

Not twice lucky Nida dar bowled Arundhiti 28

Indian women need 106 to gained 2 points & win

we should win by 11 overs 🌿✍️🌹

we dropped few catches too, it might have been lil less target anyway good effort by Ind W
Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

15:38 Local Time, 11:38 GMT, 17:08 IST: India will be happy with the way they have restricted Pakistan here.On a low, slow pitch, Pakistan got off to worst start as they lost Feroza and Sidra in the powerplay. Omaima too did not last long and it was left to Muneeba and Nida to do the rebuilding. Muneeba was done in by the extra bounce from Shreyanka.Nida was solid but lost partners one after the other. Captain Fatima Sana looked dangerous as she hit consecutive fours but fell to an outstanding catch by Richa Ghosh. Syeda Aroob Shah at the end added useful runs along with Nida and a boundary off the last ball from Nashra Sandhu saw Pakistan end on 105.

Edited by Aurora_77 - 14 days ago
SoniRita thumbnail

India

That is a top bowling effort from India as they restrict Pakistan to 105 for 8. They were at it all the way, keeping the lines tight and not allowing easy runs. Renuka struck in her first over before Amin and Sohail fell cheaply. Muneeba Ali scored 17 but that came off 26 balls. Pakistan at one point felt would not even cross 100 but Nida Dar and some useful contributions from the lower-order got them past 100.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Good performance by India...

Last 10 overs they made a few runs..

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Shreyanka Patil: Getting the first wicket at a World Cup is very special and against Pakistan was even more special. It is just amazing to be a part of this World Cup. Now I am in the middle and people are cheering for us, it is even more special. [Surface] I think it was pretty normal. We got some offer on this wicket. We picked up some crucial wickets in the powerplay that helped us. Aru [Reddy] bowled well and all the others were great. [Heat] I am going to have an ice tea after this. It is pretty hot and humid here. But we are well prepared for the heat. [Chase] We have done well as a bowling unit, now up to the batters to bring it home

SoniRita thumbnail

India

For India to have their NRR in positive, they need to chase this down in 11.2 overs. Can they do it?

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

The 28-run stand between Nida Dar and Syeda Aroob Shah is the highest for 8th wicket or below for Pakistan against India in Women T20Is.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Pakistan innings

Overs 1-10: 41/4

Overs 11-20: 64/4

58 dot balls in the innings.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Shreyanka Patil: Getting the first World Cup wicket is pretty special, and getting it against Pakistan is even more special. Thanks to the crowd here for consistently cheering for us. Amazing to be a part of this World Cup. Back at home I was cheering for India in front of the TV and to actually be a part of this team feels great. It was a batting wicket but we as bowlers picked some crucial wickets in the powerplay and the death overs. I think I’m going to have iced tea now. It is pretty hot and humid, but we have practised here and we had a training camp in Bangalore as well. We as the bowling unit have done our job, up to the batters now to do their job and get us home nice and early.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Fatima Sana will start off. A wide slip in. Pakistan need early wickets to make this interesting.