Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Posted: 7 days ago

Congratulations to Team Australia! smiley20

Edited by Aurora_77 - 7 days ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Congratulations to AustraliaW for their thrilling victory over fumbled India!!!

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

21:31 Local Time, 17:31 GMT, 23:01 IST: Australia close out a game which India threatened to pull out from under their noses. Kaur fought till the end but Sutherland kept her away from the strike in the last over and Australia sneak home. That's why they are such serial winners and so hard to beat in women's cricket. All the important moments they grabbed hold of tonight.

Blueeeee thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

I agree with sanjays comment that its a big thing to come so close to this big total

No it isn't when I have seen this team losing these close games chasing for at least a decade. We rarely chase well but this one really gutted me emotionally.

Spideyweb thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

India

now wc is effectively over..

Aus n nz are likely to reach sfs..

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Australia close out a game which India threatened to pull out from under their noses. Kaur fought till the end but Sutherland kept her away from the strike in the last over and Australia sneak home. That's why they are such serial winners and so hard to beat in women's cricket. All the important moments they grabbed hold of tonight. Shafali started off dangerously but Ash Gardner snuffed her out and they strangled the Indians in the middle-overs with them building up pressure and racking up the dots. Even Kaur failed to strike at over 100 during that phase.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Sophie Molineux | Player of the Match: It was a really good game, India came out hard. It was a quality game and it went down to the wire. We wanted to stay calm, she did a great job too. When the pressure was on, we bounced back.

Spideyweb thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

India

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

No it isn't when I have seen this team losing these close games chasing for at least a decade. We rarely chase well but this one really gutted me emotionally.

Still better than being trouncd the way nz were at the hands of aus.. better to go down fighting n giving the oppo a run for their money..

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Sophie Molineux | Player of the Match: It was a really good game, India came out hard. It was a quality game and it went down to the wire. We wanted to stay calm, she (On McGrath's captaincy) did a great job too. When the pressure was on, we bounced back. (On the crowd being loud) It was very loud, I felt it was one-sided towards India. We said that we will talk loudly and look towards our leader. It's massive, any game against India, you can mark it down it's going to be a loud one. To get over the line and the fact that everyone chipped in, it's great.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Australia win four out of four and qualify for the semis, while India's fate now rests on tomorrow's game between Pakistan and New Zealand.