Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Posted: 13 days ago

Harmanpreet Kaur: We gonna bat first, so far we haven't batted first so thought we will have a bat and put a decent total on the board. Feeling better (talking about her neck injury), if we play better cricket maybe I will feel more better. Asia Cup we played good cricket, one odd day (talking about the final where India lose to Sri Lanka) they played good cricket. We are going with the same eleven we played in the same game.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Posted: 12 days ago

Teams:

Sri Lanka Women (Playing XI): Vishmi Gunaratne, Chamari Athapaththu(c), Harshitha Samarawickrama, Kavisha Dilhari, Nilakshi de Silva, Anushka Sanjeewani(w), Ama Kanchana, Sugandika Kumari, Inoshi Priyadharshani, Udeshika Prabodhani, Inoka Ranaweera

India Women (Playing XI): Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Richa Ghosh(w), Deepti Sharma, Sajeevan Sajana, Arundhati Reddy, Shreyanka Patil, Asha Sobhana, Renuka Thakur Singh

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Teams:

Sri Lanka Women (Playing XI): Vishmi Gunaratne, Chamari Athapaththu(c), Harshitha Samarawickrama, Kavisha Dilhari, Nilakshi de Silva, Anushka Sanjeewani(w), Ama Kanchana, Sugandika Kumari, Inoshi Priyadharshani, Udeshika Prabodhani, Inoka Ranaweera

India Women (Playing XI): Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Richa Ghosh(w), Deepti Sharma, Sajeevan Sajana, Arundhati Reddy, Shreyanka Patil, Asha Sobhana, Renuka Thakur Singh

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Pitch report: "It has gotten a bit cooler. Dimensions - 57 and 63 metres on the square, 73 straight down the ground. The surface has been drier generally, but during the evening the ball skids on a bit better," reckon Ian Bishop and WV Raman.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Teams:

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Chamari Athapaththu: We stick with our plans and hope to play our best cricket today. We have to play fearless cricket and taking the smart option is very important. Powerplay is really important and after that we have to rotate strike. We have one change, Ama Kanchana back in the side for Hasini Perera.

Harmanpreet Kaur: We gonna bat first, so far we haven't batted first so thought we will have a bat and put a decent total on the board. Feeling better (talking about her neck injury), if we play better cricket maybe I will feel more better. Asia Cup we played good cricket, one odd day (talking about the final where India lose to Sri Lanka) they played good cricket. We are going with the same eleven we played in the same game.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Chamari Athapaththu: We stick with our plans and hope to play our best cricket today. We have to play fearless cricket and taking the smart option is very important. Powerplay is really important and after that we have to rotate strike. We have one change, Ama Kanchana back in the side for Hasini Perera.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Arundhati Reddy on the official broadcast: "Worked so hard, prepared well [when I was out of the team] so that when I come back I pick up wickets. I worked mostly on my T20 bowling - to bowl well in all phases of the game. I worked particularly on my power-hitting. Yes, I did well in domestic but WPL acted as a platform to showcase my skill. How to be a better T20 bowler is something I learnt from [Meg] Lanning when I played for Delhi Capitals - how to stay calm under pressure, etc."

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Akindu: "Not sure dropping Hasini was the right call. The bowling unit was strong enough, it's the batting that's the problem.Plus Hasini can play a solid knock"

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

The Indian openers are ready to walk out. Smriti and Shafali are yet to fire together in this competition. Maybe third time is the charm. Sri Lanka have a point to prove as well in this tournament after two losses