Wickets: 30

Avg: 10.03

SR: 20.73

ER: 2.9

*overs 26 to 80

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 18 days ago

Shanto, Bangladesh captain: Both the Tests we didn't bat well. In these conditions we need to bat well. If you look at our batters - we played 30-40 balls and got out. The way Ashwin and Jaddu batted at that time - they batted really well. That partnership cost us that game. The way Mominul batted this innings was good. And the was Miraz bowled.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Player of the series is Ashwin❀

Prizi thumbnail

India

Jaiswal, Player of the Match: I think I was just thinking what I can do for my team. The situation was different in Chennai, and different here. Every innings is important. I try my best and prepare in that manner. Was told to play the way I want to. Wanted to win this game.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Game Changer : 1 lakh Jaiswal

Jadeja 1 lakh- best bowling when BD were 91/3

Best Striker jaiswal : 1 lakh

Best catch 1 lakh siraj

Player of the match jaiswal 1 lakh & Trophy.

For 2 Half Centuries 72 and 51( most 4's )

---

2.5 lakh Rupees

player of the series for Century & 11 wkts - Ashwin in the series.

Ind won by 7 wkts with

45 overs ( nearly) spares

Edited by Nishnesh - 18 days ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

Sampath Bandarupalli: Yashasvi Jaiswal's strike rate of 128.12 in this match is the third-highest for any batter with two fifty-plus scores in a Test match (where data available). He is also the first Indian to reach fifties in both innings of a Test match in less than 50 balls.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Ashwin, Player of the Series: Winning this game was important for us. Massive win for us in the context of the WTC. When we bowled them out ysterday, it was little after lunch. Rohit was keen that we needed 80 overs to bowl at them. He said even if we get bowled out for 230, it's okay. And he set the tone with the way he stepped out first ball. You get more bite with the new ball than the old ball. The more you put overspin, it's harder on this pitch because the ball doesn't leave the surface. I'm happy to settle into the rhythm. The revs I put on the ball cannot be underestimated.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Siddhant: "Sometime you see Runs, centuries, record but Rohit Sharma is above all that with his great intent. Two sixes on the first two balls to set the tone for this tiny possibility of win. Trust me it was above many great knocks." --- Good time to revisit Al Muthu's terrific piece on Rohit's sixes that woke up a dead game

Prizi thumbnail

India

Bashir: "BD now drops to 7th position in WTC points table, not long ago they were on high after flooring Pakistan."