Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Although I have been appreciative of Liton Today (though he performed poorly throughout the series), I think knowing that he is settled he should have taken more strike. Being opening batsman unbeaten till end, he should have tried to play most of the deliveries. He only played 47% balls thrown. I think had he taken more balls rather than Tailenders, BD did have some chance to win (they had already been out of SF race by then.

Towhid played a great cameo, unfortunately got out, had he stayed BD were in race to SF, but that small inning by Saumya Sarkar was mature. He was playing with utmost caution yet not letting BD out of race to win in 12.1 overs. Haven't watched him much, but he seems a good player hope they give him more chances.

I found him better than Liton who seemed was a bit caution for his personal milestone over team's victory(only my view)

Litton gave up after they couldnt make it after the 12th over, that was the problem. I think he wanted AFG to go not AUS smiley37 Soumya is a T20I batter but his problem is his serious inconsistency (same for Litton tbh, but Soumya’s case has been worse). Hridoy despite playing his first T20Iwc showed more courage than most of the batters in the squad, considering the conditions he had a good WC.

The players that disappointed me the most was Shakib and Mahmudullah. They proved you dont really need seniors in T20I cricket.

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 3 months ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Ban ko Time out ki saza aur kitne din milegi

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Today most happy team would be SLsmiley37

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I am glad many players from current Aus squad won 2021 WC

Cummins

Warner

Maxwell

Marsh

Hazlewood

Zampa

Stoinis

Starc

Wade

Head already won WTC and ODI WC and he might get chance later on also for T20

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Litton gave up after they couldnt make it after the 12th over, that was the problem. I think he wanted AFG to go not AUS smiley37 Soumya is a T20I batter but his problem is his serious inconsistency (same for Litton tbh, but Soumya’s case has been worse). Hridoy despite playing his first T20Iwc showed more courage than most of the batters in the squad, considering the conditions he had a good WC.

The players that disappointed me the most was Shakib and Mahmudullah. They proved you dont really need seniors in T20I cricket and an example why Thala removed all seniors in 2007 T20WC and India won that WC! Thala for a reason smiley36

@bold that is completely true. Shakib still made sense being the best player in squad but Mahmudullah was really not a fit for T20. You can't win T20 just by virtue of having a big name

Selectors have to be blamed a lot for this dismal performance of BD

@red.. ha ha 🤣 seems he was with us in this

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I feel bad for SL also

Hope they come back in 2026 T20 WCsmiley27

They could not qualify for Champions trophy alsosmiley28smiley19 (because of Bangladesh team and off course their abysmal performance like 55 all out against Ind, losing to SA by so many runs, etc)

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: mushat

I just wish the match doesn't happen smiley37smiley37

Then India can easily win over the other teamssmiley36

me too bro me toosmiley37

Itni barish ho match na ho paye

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Just like Aus love to win ODI WC

Eng love to win T20 WC