Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Feeling bad for Nepal I was excited for them if they have registered a win. Well played smiley32

SA must’ve thought it to be an easy cakewalk win but here Nepal has surprised them.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I made so many blunders in next match prediction smiley37

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Miller never plays well when I select him.

I may get only 10 points

Edited by Rosyme - 4 months ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I made so many blunders in next match prediction smiley37

Mere toh winning team ke alawa saare blunder hai smiley37

When klassen got out I knew I was doomed in prediction game smiley37

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Is Shamsi POTM ?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Seems like this year Afg ,Nepal and USA has surprised many.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Mere toh winning team ke alawa saare blunder hai smiley37

When klassen got out I knew I was doomed in prediction game smiley37

Not here smiley40

I meant NZ match . smiley37

Here . My prediction is correct to some extent smiley40

Prizi thumbnail

India

Tabraiz Shamsi | Player of the Match: Definitely relieved, we came here with the goal of finishing this stage 4 out of 4. Little bit closer than we’d like but the team is standing up to the pressure and that’s nice to see. Anywhere we go in the Caribbean I assume there’s going to be turn. Our fast bowlers did a great job in New York but I think it’s going to be up to the slower bowlers here. They utilized conditions beautifully, I think the wicket did get a little better later on. We’ve been under pressure in every single game but we’ve stood up to it so that’s a great thing going into the business end of the tournament.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Nepal look disappointed, their supporters look shell-shocked, they've lost a match which they seemed destined to win. A choke? South Africa were famous for that, but they've pulled one themselves tonight. Coming back to Jha's dismissal, he took it a bit easy after being smacked on the back, didn't realise that the ball went straight to Klaasen and took his time to complete the single - that few second wasted cost his team a shot at history. They ran South Africa close, but it was those crunch moments that they let the match go out of their hands which would bite them badly. A chance to beat a Test nation is gone, a chance to become heroes has just slipped away from their grasp. A match that was there to be won has been lost.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Shamsi POTM smiley40smiley41