Nassem gave dhokha. Amir with highest wkt and er

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Target is 107

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Canada finish with 106 on the board. India defended 120 a couple of days ago against Pakistan, South Africa defended 104 against Bangladesh yesterday, but you'd back Pakistan to chase this total down. Aaron Johnson's 44-ball 52 was the only noteworthy innings in the batting effort from Canada, he was a bit lucky and a bit plucky, but he did keep the scoreboard moving. But he needed some support from the other end and that never came. Pakistan were decent with the ball and all their pacers finished with wickets, they'll now hope for their batters to be a bit more positive with the bat and chase this score down. It's a do-or-die contest for Babar's men and the onus will be on the captain to lead them in the chase. Back shortly for it..

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Aaron Johnson: I think my mentality is to get the team off to a good start and be positive. The team has backed me, the coach has told me - see the ball, hit the ball. I have some Caribbean background and have faced pace back home, my teammates push me to play the fast bowlers. Our bowling attack has been doing well in the last 6 months and hopefully they can get us over the line.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

12.05pm: Forecaster reckons Pakistan are a 93% chance from here. I only wish I had that sort of confidence. They've done a decent job with the ball, nevertheless, and certainly the efforts of Aaron Johnson (52 off 44) made this look like one of the better surfaces we've seen at Nassau County.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Nassem gave dhokha. Amir with highest wkt and er

sabse bada dhoka
Rosyme thumbnail

India

I don't know why I chose that Canada will win. I got confused with USA I guess in a hurry.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Without those 5 wides, score would be 4/0 end of over 2