Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 months ago

Fazalhaq Farooqi to Finn Allen, out Bowled!! And, he strikes first ball! Full and swinging in, Finn Allen goes for the big on-drive sans any feet movement. Doesn't account for the swing and pays the price. The ball curls past the inside edge to crash into the sticks. Allen is shocked while Farooqi is pumped up. Finn Allen b Fazalhaq Farooqi 0(1)

Fazalhaq Farooqi to Finn Allen, THATS OUT!! Bowled!!

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Not following. Can't see NZ loosing smiley19

Hope they win somehow smiley27

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I chose trent boult over fazal farooqui smiley44

Forgot that he was top wicket taker and potm in last match at same venue smiley44

SoniRita thumbnail

India

DRS! 90.9kph, loud lbw appeal as Conway misses the sweep. Kumar Dharmasena turns it down.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: SoniRita

DRS! 90.9kph, loud lbw appeal as Conway misses the sweep. Kumar Dharmasena turns it down.

1.3 M Nabi to Conway, no run

Big appeal, not given! Fullish in and around off. Conway gets down on one knee and swipes across the line. Misses completely and gets struck on the left shoulder. Afghanistan are very confident and once Kumar Dharmasena says no, they go upstairs. Couple of things to check here. Did the ball spin enough to take it past off stump and did it strike Conway in line. No bat involved but the impact is outside off. Conway stays and Afghanistan lose a review!

SoniRita thumbnail

India

END OF OVER 2

4 runs

NZ: 11/1

CRR: 5.50 β€’ RRR: 8.27

Need 149 from 108b

DP Conway

4 (8)

KS Williamson

4 (3)

Mohammad Nabi

1-0-4-0

Fazalhaq Farooqi

1-0-5-1

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Fazalhaq Farooqi to Conway, FOUR, outswinger, Conway throws his arms at it and gets a thick outside edge that flies over the jumping short third man fielder.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

smiley37 I just realized i have a player who is not even in squad for potmsmiley37

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Gayo pts. Conway out.

Fazalhaq Farooqi to Conway, out Caught by Ibrahim Zadran!! Gone! 128kph, slower ball on a fullish length, Conway is early into his drive and chips it straight to the man at short cover. Fazalhaq Farooqi has removed both the New Zealand openers. Conway c Ibrahim Zadran b Fazalhaq Farooqi 8(10) [4s-1]

Fazalhaq Farooqi to Conway, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Farooqui to Conway OUT.

2 wickets down.