India

Posted: 4 months ago

Canada Innings

18.6 McCarthy to Heyliger, OUT

Dilon Heyliger c Little b McCarthy 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0

SoniRita thumbnail

India

19.4 Mark Adair to Shreyas Movva, FOUR, solid shot!

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Le Adair ka bhi pts gaya

19.6 Adair to Movva, 1 run, OUT

Movva is run-out attempting a second!

Shreyas Movva run out (McCarthy/†Tucker) 37 (36b 3x4 0x6) SR: 102.77

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Ireland will be fairly pleased with that bowling effort. After much criticism, the pitch here at New York was redone and it wasn't quite as seamer-friendly today as it had been in the last couple of games. The Irish bowlers bowled with discipline for the most part and wickets were shared around. Canada gained some impetus around the 15th over as Kirton cut loose but Ireland pulled it back brilliantly to keep Canada under 140. Kirton was the standout for Canada with a 35-ball 49 and he shared a crucial stand with Shreyas Movva who himself made an important 36-ball 37.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

STAT: Canada has never successfully defended a sub-150 total in an full 20-over T20 International.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Kirton: Pitch was a bit up and down but the ball was coming through okay. I think we have a defendable total. No, I would've liked to finish the innings (happy with his performance?). Before innings started we spoke about getting to 130-140 and anything else would be a bonus.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Made a wrong decision of picking Dhaliwal Over Kirton. Was going to Pick Kirton but picked Dhaliwal since he is opener. Wrong pick. smiley35

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Manish: "Pargat Singh reminded me of one of the iconic hockey player from India, I believe 80's-90's" --- Yup, right

Pargat Singh reminds me of Pargat Singh Kahloon from Patiala House . 😂😂
Rosyme thumbnail

India

Selectors told Varun Chakravarthy to improve batting and fielding to make it to India squad: Abhishek Nayar

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Made a wrong decision of picking Dhaliwal Over Kirton. Was going to Pick Kirton but picked Dhaliwal since he is opener. Wrong pick. smiley35

I selected Kirton for 6 s. But he hit only 2 . Someone from Ireland may hit more than 2 sixes.