India

Posted: 4 months ago

Yay starts with 10

India have won the toss and have opted to field

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Decent crowd in as the captain get ready for the toss. Rohit flips the coin, and India have won the toss.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Sanju, Jaiswal and Kuldeep and one more are not playing

Edited by Rosyme - 4 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Rohit: We're going to bowl. Preparations have been alright. Have been managing ourselves in these new conditions. Has been challenging but we are all professionals. We played on a similar pitch and do know what to expect a little bit. I know it's going to be slightly different from what we're used to. But that's what the sport is.

Decent crowd in as the captain get ready for the toss. Rohit flips the coin, and India have won the toss.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Rohit: We're going to bowl. Preparations have been alright. Have been managing ourselves in these new conditions. Has been challenging but we are all professionals. We played on a similar pitch and do know what to expect a little bit. I know it's going to be slightly different from what we're used to. But that's what the sport is. Not sure about the conditions too much, so thought having a target in front of us would be good. Guys missing out are Kuldeep, Sanju, Jaiswal and one more.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Rohit: We're going to bowl. Preparations have been alright. Have been managing ourselves in these new conditions. Has been challenging but we are all professionals. We played on a similar pitch and do know what to expect a little bit. I know it's going to be slightly different from what we're used to. But that's what the sport is. Not sure about the conditions too much, so thought having a target in front of us would be good. Guys missing out are Kuldeep, Sanju, Jaiswal and one more.

Prizi thumbnail

India

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Rohit: We're going to bowl. Preparations have been alright. Have been managing ourselves in these new conditions. Has been challenging but we are all professionals. We played on a similar pitch and do know what to expect a little bit. I know it's going to be slightly different from what we're used to. But that's what the sport is. Not sure about the conditions too much, so thought having a target in front of us would be good. Guys missing out are Kuldeep, Sanju, Jaiswal and one more. chahal

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

India have picked four seamers including Hardik, two spin bowling allrounders in Axar and Jadeja