Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Football Fanatics

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

of course smiley36 i actually do have friends from sl smiley27 well what is your interests then smiley2

Oh that's nice to hear. I am interested in Foot ball and Tennis smiley36.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Shakib vs Angelo Mathews againsmiley44

they recently did an ad with afridi and sonu sood smiley37smiley37
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Football Fanatics

Originally posted by: mushat

Manny you said na your dad told you the team is good ...I trusted uncle's words smiley37 at least got 60 points in that matchsmiley36

Oh shoot, sorry Muskaan. When I saw the results I told dad "yeh kya tha" smiley37smiley37. Even though he said they were good I had my gut feeling they wouldn't win.

Edited by Manny_123 - 4 months ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Most of them have pretty much given up on our team. So fans also do not have anu expectation from them like they used to have it in the past. Even I am also disappointed to see the state of the team.

but at least your team brought you guys glory like winning 1996 wc , 2014 t20wc and some asia cups too. its just a bad phase that will be over soon. tbh sri lanka needs more disciplined players. sangakkara, mahela, etc these players were very disciplined and professional. their batting approach was also way ahead of time
Manny_123 thumbnail

Football Fanatics

Manny tomorrow is TRP day ...aapna chudail ka first TRP aayega smiley37

I am waiting for that. Itna excited thi ki I commented on Gossip bhayya's post that the show would get 0.9-1.0 smiley37.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Manny tomorrow is TRP day ...aapna chudail ka first TRP aayega smiley37

Which show?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pakistan

Suhaagan Chudail
Manny_123 thumbnail

Football Fanatics

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

but at least your team brought you guys glory like winning 1996 wc , 2014 t20wc and some asia cups too. its just a bad phase that will be over soon. tbh sri lanka needs more disciplined players. sangakkara, mahela, etc these players were very disciplined and professional. their batting approach was also way ahead of time

It depends on the government support as well. Current government barely support and barely have the intention to uplift the team. Past government also was the same. I agree with disciplined part. Cricket board needs to set the players right. Those times there were good captains with high disciplinary. Now I hardly see it.

Manny_123 thumbnail

Football Fanatics

You watch Chudail? smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pakistan

Nah I’m not really into supernatural shows smiley36 Accha hai kya woh serial smiley39