Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 months ago

India Indiaaaaa smiley40smiley41

1279338 thumbnail

Thank you for the tag Raji! Chak De India...

Gambhir relives India's T20 World Cup triumph in 2007 - Rediff.com

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Hello and welcome to our coverage of Match 8. It's the turn of India and Ireland to begin their campaigns in this tournament, and they'll do so at Nassau County where the pitch was the big talking point in the last game here a few days ago. The drop-in pitch used for the game between South Africa and Sri Lanka came under much scrutiny as it proved to be a minefield for the batters. Hopefully conditions will be much better for some T20 action today.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

While a lot of the focus will be on India who are expected to progress to the next round, Ireland aren't a team to be taken lightly. They come here after finishing first in the tri-series involving Netherlands and Scotland, and have a bunch of players who are very experienced at this level. If the pitch remains challenging, it might reduce the gulf between the two teams and give Ireland's bowlers a chance against a strong line up.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

India have never lost to Ireland in T20Is, and they've had a loooong season of the IPL in terms of preparation. Will be interesting to see what combination they go in with today. Yashasvi Jaiswal wasn't included in the warm-up fixture against Bangladesh, and if that's any indication, India could go in with Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli at the top. Another thing to look out for is whether they go with two pacers plus Hardik, or three. The management has been playing its cards close to the chest, so we'll probably only know more after the toss.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

9.25am local: Big cheers from the supporters as Rohit, Bumrah and Jaiswal walk out to the middle. There are overcast skies above Nassau County currently

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Now I am going to sleep

As I am tired

Will check scores once I wake up

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Thanks for the tag and thread. Lets go Ind, win it.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Big cheers from the supporters as Rohit, Bumrah and Jaiswal walk out to the middle. There are overcast skies above Nassau County currently

Savera84 thumbnail

India

One more fifty-plus score required by Virat Kohli to equal the record of most fifty-plus scores in T20Is