Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

Di, is the thread ready?

Now I am going to post. Sorry dear, I was busy in some other place.

Within 5 minutes it will be there. ❤️

Moonks thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Now I am going to post. Sorry dear, I was busy in some other place.

Within 5 minutes it will be there. ❤️

Thank you for doing this with your busy schedule🤗
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Complete team with a few weakness is something good to know for improvement 👍🏼

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Decider tomorrow at Chennai

Stats

India and Australia played the first ODI ever at MA Chidambaram Stadium in 1987, which was a World Cup thriller where Marsh's father Geoff Marsh starred making 110. Australia have played four ODIs in Chennai since but only once against India.

Batting second has proved very beneficial in the series so far but 13 of the 22 ODIs in Chennai have been won by the side batting first. But West Indies beat India chasing in the last ODI here in 2019.

KL Rahul has 1954 runs in 50 ODI innings. If he scores another 46 on Sunday, he will be the joint second-fastest Indian behind Shikhar Dhawan (48 innings) to reach the landmark.

Smith is 61 short of 5000 runs in the format. If he gets there in his next innings, he will be the joint second-fastest for Australia.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

The debate continues ... 👍🏼

https://twitter.com/i/status/1638921725256531969