Users

Frequent Posters

hbkrocks thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Duetslover

Eng Deserved to win koz they beat india

Good luck india in NZ in 3 T20 under Pandya

Good luck india in NZ in 3 ODI under Rohit.

Indias 12 player reached to Nz from Australia

Kab se hai NZ Series

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: hbkrocks

Kab se hai NZ Series

18th nov se T20 will start. 18th, 20th n 22nd. Then ODI will happen from 24th

basherz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

their bowlers managed to take wickets which indian bowlers failed to do so. india batters provided enough score to defend. india team problem is bowling and pakistan team problem is batting. pakistan scored too low if they scored 150 could have won today plus unlucky cause many close chances and shaheen’s injury. this world cup was meant for england.

This is a never ending story... Indian bowlers can't take wickets - especially if its a flat deck & Pakistani batters can't score runs, if the wicket has something in it. Indian batting & Pakistani bowling - combined together would be a team to watch out for..

Pak are actually lucky to be part of the semis, forget finals. So, I guess nature works itself out.. I remember Sachin saying this once - nature corrects itself. In some matches, he was given out due to wrong decisions by the umpires & some he got lucky, so he made a point not to walk most of the times (not in the exact words but meant the same).

Edited by basherz - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

their bowlers managed to take wickets which indian bowlers failed to do so. india batters provided enough score to defend. india team problem is bowling and pakistan team problem is batting. pakistan scored too low if they scored 150 could have won today plus unlucky cause many close chances and shaheen’s injury. this world cup was meant for england.

Today's day belonged to England

Congratulations to them

And Hard Luck to Pak

95027 thumbnail

Congrats to England for a fantastic win of WC. First country to hold WC for ODI and T20 at the same time !! White ball champions !!🍾🍾🍾.

Well fought by Pakistan who didn’t give up.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Papua New Guinea

Agar India kaa partition nahin hua hota to team India cricket World par top mein hoti

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Today's day belonged to England

Congratulations to them

And Hard Luck to Pak

I like your spirits. 😃

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I like your spirits. 😃

My ?

Maine kya kiya 😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Social media is just on fire today. The memes are just too hilarious yaar. I have been laughing since evening today 😛