Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

Harry Brook speaks to Sky... "So good... a lot of people would expect to be winning the World Cup at 23... but we've shown the world how good we are tonight. Thought the wicket would be better, but a phenomenal day. Crowd have been fantastic.

Woakes: "Lost a lot of games in Australia to win here at the MCG... amazing. The wicket offered a bit to the quicks, but the occasion played into that, gets the better of people, but we got over the line."

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

The England team run onto the field as Stokes roars and fist pumps. All smiles and hugs in the red camp. Buttler is a satisfied leader. First big tournament for him as captain and he has won the championship. Meanwhile Pakistan gather themselves.

1251249 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Missing Jofra Archer 😳

Eng Restricted Pak for under 140 without Wood

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

England are champions

Stokes fittingly hits the winning run.

England reach the winning target of 138 with six balls to spare and five wickets in hand.

Stokes finishes 52 not out and England are reigning world champions both in T20 and one-day cricket - they are the undisputed kings of white-ball cricket.

Stokes really is the man for the big occasion. Once again he steers his country to glory in a pressure situation. What a player.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Papua New Guinea

Originally posted by: shruti46

Why they are in so hurry to play afridi. He got injured again. He can't only bowl he has to field. If such small things will hamper him whats his future!!

At least Afridi played whole WC. Our Bumrah gets fit only in IPL

DiamondLife thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Pak ne yeh pehle bhi kiya hain

This can cost the future of a player

We lost in world cup

but did not take Bumrah

Giving him rest enough to recover and come back

DiamondLife thumbnail

India

Iftikhar 5 balls cost them 😆

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Here's Stokes: "In finals, especially chasing, you forgot all the hard work that came first. To restrict them to 130, the bowlers have to take a lot of credit. With Ireland being so early in the competition, we had to address it, we can't carry baggage in tournaments. The best teams take it on the chin, and move onto the next challenge. A pretty good evening.

How does it rank compared to 2019? "It's been a good one..." Diplomatically put!

Moeen Ali: "One of the best days of my cricketing career. As a team we've deserved it over a long period of time.

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I never thought I would be celebrating an English victory, whatever!!!

Palak2812 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I never thought I would be celebrating an English victory, whatever!!!

Sameeeee 😆

Word Count: 1