Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Aliya Riaz, Player of the Match: I am very happy. Bismah gave me the chance at 5. I tried to play according to the situation. I think we want our batters to have a go. I built a partnership with Muneeba first. Then had a go. Nida helps me a lot and she gives me a lot of confidence.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

That is it. Pakistan have also qualified for the top four. They would be chuffed to do so with a game in hand. We will continue to dish out more cricketing action. Bye bye for now.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Yay happy for Thailand Women. Thailand have won their third game. They are in the race for the semis and the other teams need to be careful.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Hello everyone and a warm welcome to Game 18 of the Women's Asia Cup. Sri Lanka lost their opening game against India but have come back strongly post that to register three wins on the trot. Two more round-robin matches left to play and if they win one, they'll make it to the top four. India and Pakistan have already sealed the SF spot, can SL join them today? Their opponents - Bangladesh - are currently placed fifth on the points table. If they win both their remaining fixtures, they are highly likely to progress to the semifinal. If they lose today, they'd have to pray for India to win over Thailand before the hosts face-off against UAE. What's in store today? Let's find out, toss and team updates coming up shortly...

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Bangladesh Women have won the toss and have opted to field

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Jahanara Alam to Athapaththu, out Bowled!! Bangladesh are cock-a-hoop! Lovely ball from Jahanara Alam. Fullish inswinger from round the wicket and she draws the batter forward. Athapaththu b Jahanara Alam 1(5)

Slw-- 6/1 after 2 overs

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Jahanara Alam to Athapaththu, OUT

Beauty! From round the wicket, fuller in length, just outside off and swings back into the left hander, Athapaththu comes well forward and tries to defend, goes through the gate and hits the timber

Chamari Athapaththu b Jahanara Alam 1 (5b 0x4 0x6) SR: 20

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Sri Lanka Women FlagSri Lanka Women (2.3/20 ov) 8/1

Bangladesh Women FlagBangladesh Women

Current RR: 3.20

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Jahanara Alam to Madavi, FOUR, low full toss outside off and Madavi punishes. Gets forward.

SLW 13/1 (3.4)

CRR: 3.55

Bangladesh Women opt to bowl