India

Posted: 2 years ago

Malaysia Women 6 for 2 in the 4th over.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

if this match gets washed out and no further play

both teams will share points

cause minimum 6 overs has to be batted by both sides

in that case, the time spent in taking the review by india team would make a difference.

what a weird n awkward situation

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

malaysia’s young players r very promising

this team have potential!

i love their enthusiasm

really wish they win at least one game

Thailand are a known force in this after wc in 2020. They were so so unlucky vs Pak in that wc. They scored 140+ and pak had to chase but it rained. Everyone knows what happens to pak while chasing anything above 120. But More than MAL look out for UAE. Majority are still teenagers and they are real quality. Almost beat SL and lost only because of rain. They will also be playing in the U19 World cup next year. I hope India selects Shafali And Richa. Both are still u19.

The UAE players got foreign tours experiences of Eng and aus. Didn't play in main team but were with the squad. Great experience for them.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Btw i am really disappointed by BD performance. I really. Wanted them to beat pak like they did in wc 22.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

if this match gets washed out and no further play

both teams will share points

cause minimum 6 overs has to be batted by both sides

in that case, the time spent in taking the review by india team would make a difference.

what a weird n awkward situation

6 overs constitute a powerplay but 5 overs are needed to complete a game. 😆
Edited by BeingBlunt - 2 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

6 overs constitute a powerplay but 5 overs are needed to complete a game. 😆

oh okay thought it was 6 , phir thik hai 😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Btw i am really disappointed by BD performance. I really. Wanted them to beat pak like they did in wc 22.

their problem is batting. not always bowling will help. even in the qualifiers i felt their batting wasnt up to the mark. they need a power hitter like shafail verma 😆
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Thailand are a known force in this after wc in 2020. They were so so unlucky vs Pak in that wc. They scored 140+ and pak had to chase but it rained. Everyone knows what happens to pak while chasing anything above 120. But More than MAL look out for UAE. Majority are still teenagers and they are real quality. Almost beat SL and lost only because of rain. They will also be playing in the U19 World cup next year. I hope India selects Shafali And Richa. Both are still u19.

The UAE players got foreign tours experiences of Eng and aus. Didn't play in main team but were with the squad. Great experience for them.

i like thailand team a lot, they play good cricket several times. i especially love their fielding. i saw the score that wc they had score 150 vs a bowling line up like pakistan’s , they could have created a ‘upset’ but the rain had to happen 😡. yeah uae team has huge potential they almost beat sri lanka yesterday, may have won if it wasnt for the rain. these associate teams r pretty interesting this time. hope icc lets more associate teams play in major tournaments , best is the 16 team wala heard that next t20 wc men wala will have 20 team thats even better more teams get chance.
Savera84 thumbnail

India

Time to welcome Aaditya again as we bring you all the latest updates.

sougata dey: "Any updates ?" -- Still waiting for official confirmation. Another factor that's in play is the lack of floodlights at this ground in Sylhet, which would prevent play from extending too far into the evening.

Shubh: "Great match awareness from Kaur to bowl spinners from the 1st over to make sure 5 overs are bowled at the earliest so the match will have a result, then immediately switching to pace after the 5th over."

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Rain's gotten heavier now.

The DLS par score at the moment is 46. Malaysia are well behind on that front.