Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
gk_09, that second goal was definately due to a mess up on Brodeur's fault - but for some reason, i think the defense aren't as great as they look on paper. Neidermeyer and Pronger are looking kind of slow...

As for the offense, we have some HUGE names but something's not clicking - their passing isn't clean. I'm actually glad that we have an extra game in hand - granted they'll be a tired bunch but at least they'll have one more game to try and get the lines to create some good scoring chances. Experiment, do WHATEVER shuffling you want, any different techniques, do it all during the germany game because that's pretty much a sure shot win for us.

There won't be room for mistake when we face the Russians, just looking at their roster has me scared. :( Ovechkin, Malkin *run*

Are you a hockey fan? :)
Adryna thumbnail
hi, i would love to go to the Olympic but it's far away from me so i'm watching every day on tv
i enjoy all the competitions ๐Ÿ˜Š
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yup! I love watching hockey. Canada is actually versing Germany tonight so we should hopefully make it to the quarterfinals.

And the women's team made it to the gold metal game! 5-0 against Finland at least we're guaranteed a metal there๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I love to watch curling๐Ÿ˜› Hope Norway will reach the finale and beat Canada, but its a hard task, we made it on last Olympics so nothing is impossible๐Ÿ˜ณ
gk_09 thumbnail
Canada's doing very well in curling! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Won another gold in freestyle skiing today! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Currently have the lead against Germany1
shockalot thumbnail
WHAT a game! :) The Crosby, Staal and Iginla line is doing quite a bit of damage.

Rest up well boys and carry the momentum into tomorrow's game - you're going to need every bit of strength possible! GO CANADA GO, WE WANT RUSSIA!!
gk_09 thumbnail
Canada Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We madeeee historyyy! Beat Russia for the first time in the Olympics! Finally.. we're off the semis.

I believe Canada is versing Slovakia in the semis.

Feb 24 was an epic day.
shockalot thumbnail
Will and always will be!
Next up are the Slovaks - a surprise team in the semi finals!

I forsee a US-Canada rematch for gold...ohhh boy
gk_09 thumbnail
The women won gold! I think that was kind of predicted.

Lets hope the men make it to the gold medal game as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

For curling we also made it to the gold metal game ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shockalot thumbnail
Yuppp yupp! Curling and hockey have ensured medals if the men can win tomorrow night!!

And Joannie R. just won bronze for Canada!