Short Story - RISHTA (Written by: ME)

Part 1 & 2:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=556473&T PN=106

Part 3:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=556473&T PN=109

LAST PART

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=556473&T PN=110

New Short Story (Started Today):

*Everthing Is Fair In Love And War* (Written by: ME)

Intruduction+Part 1

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=556473&T PN=113

Koi Apna Yaan Koi Ajnabee (by: day_dreamer (ME) & sallu_Lover):

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/596840

I have also posted these links on page 1, and will keep updating as we go along with FF and my SS😊.

From Now On, I'll write short stories (FF) of abhi-teji,rather than whole FF...so there wolud be more SS coming soon, 1 is ended, nezt will be start soon😳. Buti'll ONLY continue if u guyz support. You can give ur support by reading them and commenting on them (good/bad)😳. so guyz please gimme himmat to continue and also to payal too.😃

It would be really appericiated😳

regards,

Ika😊

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 16 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Tejali: he..llo

Abhimanyu could sense the tiredness from her voice, hearing her voice he loses his voice. just holds the reciever and listens to her quiet, while she was queit her breaths were talking to abhimanyu☺️☺️☺️.☺️Tejali when hears no answer again says Hello...then 3rd time a lil loud making abhi come out from his dreamy world😆😉

Abhimayu: ermm..ehmm...tejali its me

Tejali holds the reciever tightly as feels her hands trembling😳

Tejali in trembling voice: ky..a hoo..wa? kuc..h kaam ha..i?

Abhimanyu sense that he's call made her uncomfortable he was about to hand up when tejali speaks up.

Tejali: yehi janna chahte thay na ke main theek hon yaan nahi😳😳

abhi gets stunned hearing this as how come she knows about it?😲😲😲

Abhi (after few secs): 🤔...woh main woh, actually...😆😆😆

Tejali: akhir kyon tumhe meri itni fikar hai? why do you care for me? akhir koun lagte ho tum mere?

abhimanyu feels😵😵 in heart a lump in his throat appears, he is shocked that how simply she said this

Tejali: bolo na....bolo na koun lagte ho tum mere?

Abhimanyu stays quiet for some time and his silence maknig tejali restless😳. finally he speaks.

Abhimanyu: main tumhara kuch na lagta...

Tejali's whole body trembles and her hands shake😭😭 tears are forimng in her eyes, abh stays quiet for few secs trying to catch her reaction. then finally speaks.

Abhi: sab ke liye main tumhare kuch nahi lagta, par main janta hon ke kuch na hokar bih main tumhara sab kcuh lagta hai☺️

Tejali is surprised and finds herself smiling widely😳 and abhimanyu could sense it😃😳 he too smiles.

Abhimanyu: humare beech koi rishta na hokar bhi koi rishta zaroor hai....yeh tum bhi manti hon na?😳

tejali colud not get word out of her mouth, totally numb,

Abhi (speaks or rather wispers) : manti hon na tejali?😳

Tejali closes her eyes could feel his soft, hot breathe in her ear when he wispered☺️

Tejali: hmmmm...☺️☺️

Abhimanyu (raises his voice a lil): toh kyon bhag gayi thi ajj es tarhan se?

Tejali instantly opens her eyes and remembers what happened, and what has happeing rite now. She without giving any hint bangs the phone and throws it away

Abhimanyu on the other hand is so shocked of what happened and looks at reciever strangely😆

Tejali on the other hand falls on bed and trying ot realises of what convo they acutally had...😳

WILL CONTINUE REST LATER😳 DO COMMENTS PLZ

LAST PART

Abhimanyu still confused that why is she doing this...."i know ke woh mujhse pyaar karti hai, mujhe maloom hai. par phir tejali aik dam se mujhse dor kyon ja rahi hai? jabke ab mujhe bhi ehsaas hogaya hai ke I love her😳 kyon kar rahi hai woh aisa? main ajj sach jan kar hi rahonga"

He decides to go to her house but when looks at clock sees its 12.30 am, but he doesn't care, he wants to talk to her now..😳😆

Tejali at home crying..

Tejali: yeh sab kya ho raha hai, kyun ho raha hai?

Abhimanyu reahces her house, with a hesitation rings the bell, tejali thinks "who can be at this time?"

Tejali opens the door and is shocked to see abhimanyu standing on the door. 😲

Tejali with shocked voice: tum....yahan kya...kar rahe ho?

Abhi: tejali main tumse...

before abihmanyu could finish his sentence tejali closes the door, abhi bangs on the door. Tejali on the other side of the door kneels down and pleads him to go. 😭😭 but abihmanyu is too ziddi.

Abhi: Nahi tejali, ajj jab tak mujhe jawab nahi milienge main yahan se nahi jaonga. Tumhe batana hoga tum aisa kyon kar rahi ho? kyon humhare es rishte se bhag rahi ho kyun?

Tejali on the other side of the door is crying silently 😭😭

Tejali: Please tum yahan se chale jao, just leave me alone.

Abhi: nahi ajj jo bhi hojaye main yahan se nahi jaonga jab tak tum mujhse nahi milogi😳

Tejali finally gets up and runs to her run she falls on the bed and cries, hoping that abhiamnyu will go.

after sometimes rain starts to pour and then suddenly its heavily rains weather gets worse. Tejali suddenly realises that abhimanyu might be outside, she runs to her window and sees abhimanyu sitting on his car bonnet all wet☺️ Tejali is shocked to see him in this state and runs all the way to door and opens it. She runs outside abhimanyu sees her and gets up from the bonnet tejali comes to him and stops (few inches distance) both are drenching in rain☺️☺️😉

Tejali: abihmanyu...yeh kya pagalpan hai, chalo andar chalo tum bemaar hojaonge😳

abihmanyu doesn't move so tejali holds him from his arm and drags him inside the house😆. once they are inside the house tejali sighs of relief and brings him the towel, abhimanyu just looks at her😳 she's wearing white shalwar kameez which is lil transparent😳 abhimanyu is his usual black😳 tejali colud not bear his stares and runs in her room. she stands there holding the bed pole lost in deep thoughts when abhimanyu enters her room quietly, he sees that she's lost in some thoughts. he secretly goes behind her so she cannot see him. she was dreanching like him water was dripping fromn her hairs her body was lil appearing from her clothes. 😉

Abihmanyu is now standing rite behind her, he slightly moves his hands foward and wrap around her waist☺️☺️☺️Tejali by his touch jumps out from her thoughts and is shocked to see herself in this situation, she turns around and looks at abhimanyu directly with angrily look.

Tejali: Chodo mujhe..

Abhimanyu: jab tak mujhe mere sawalon ka jawab nahi dogi, main nahi chodonga☺️

Tejali is shocked, she tries to move but abhi tightens his hold maknig her body totally toching his body. Tejali feels a chill running down her spines. ☺️☺️☺️

Abhimayu: kya huwa hai tumhe? kyon kar rahi ho aisa? kyon humare es rishte ko accept nahi kar rahi? kyun?

Tejali tries to move but cant abhi is holding her tightly from waist, suddenly she finds abihmanyu gently creasing her wet hairs😳 she feels gonig weak on her knees☺️☺️

Abihmanyu slightly brings his lips to her ears and wisphers: bolo na..

tejali holds her breathe, he's certainly maknig her weak😳 Tejli closes her eyes,and with her both hands puches his away and turns around abhimanyu from behind holds her from waist again andwith other hand pushes her hairs aside and kisses her neck😳😳 tejali is gonig weak, abhi slowly asks again same question and tejali finally answrrs it

Tejali finally speaks up

Tejali (lil loudly): kyonki, main nahi phirse hurt hona nahi chahti, zindagi mein jis par bharosa kiya usi ne mera bharosa toda😭 thak gayi hon...ab aur bardhast nahi hota..

she has tears in her eyes but she

s trying to stop them.

Abhimanyu: aur tumhe laga ke main tumhe dhkoa donga? how could u think like this? tum ho jisne mujhe pyaar kya matlab samjhaya, pyaar karna sikhaya aur tumhi ne yeh soch liya ke main tumhe....

tejali looks down abhimanyu with his finger keeps under her chin making her look up. tejali feels sad for hurting him

tejali: so..

Abhi: shhhhh...abih put finger on her lips maknig her quiet...

Abhi: dont hurt me by saying sorry

Tejali smiles, abhimanyu with his thumb traces her lips and then finally brings his face close to her...tejali closes her eyes, and both have a good passaionate kiss.😳😳

THE END

So guyz...kaisi lagi? do comment

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 16 years ago
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

haila..itni dair?😆well wait karongi tab tak, but plase try and continue soon😳before sunday😳

ok sweety will do before sunday hopefully 😉
payal_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

hey payal, do conti.........its goood, but u must write more....write what u feel......😉

ok 😆 😆
will write more 😉 😳
payal_r thumbnail
Wow 👏
Great work 👏 👏

loved it absolutely

finished?? it cant be 😭 😭 😭

well... it was great 😃 👏 👏
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
faizla faints************8 ufffffffffff dddddddddddddddddddd.........* maar diya yaar.......wah wah wha kiys scene hai.......wah.....yaar i cant write like u hahahhaha.......gr8 job.. 👏 👏 👏 loved it, whens next one coming???? waiting impatiently.....hehehehhehe 😳
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal_r

ok sweety will do before sunday hopefully 😉

thanx, kal kardo na plzz...😆😉 well i'll wait for it anywayz😃

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal_r

Wow 👏
Great work 👏 👏

loved it absolutely

finished?? it cant be 😭 😭 😭

well... it was great 😃 👏 👏

Thanx alot dear for liking it, haan finished SHORT STORY thi na😳

But that doesn't mean I stop, now more will be coimng up..😃 instead of writing whole proper FF, I'll now will write short stories like this 😳one...if u like it so will continue writing them😃

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

faizla faints************8 ufffffffffff dddddddddddddddddddd.........* maar diya yaar.......wah wah wha kiys scene hai.......wah.....yaar i cant write like u hahahhaha.......gr8 job.. 👏 👏 👏 loved it, whens next one coming???? waiting impatiently.....hehehehhehe 😳

achi lagi na...😳 dekha mera jadu, tumhare kehne par hi mane esi part ko end kiya means complete kiya😆😆😉 u can write liek me, bas zara si himmat karo😳😊thanx alot for loving

haa, next another short Story will be coming, woh kal hopefully likhna shuru kardongi😃 bas tum log saath dena padhne mein aur himmat deine mein😳

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
u have my saath .......but i cant write like u, ur awesome.......love it hehehe......ur so romantic hehehhe DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDdddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳