Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Cute part 9
Abhi says im fine, so tejali looks around and abhi is still looking at her in strange way, tejali is feeling abit uncomfortable she tries to go somewhere, but abhi holds her and says to her "I LOVE YOU TEJALI", tejali is shocked

Cute Scene 10

Abhi could not control his curiosity and searches for the last missing pieces and finally finds it and put them all togeth and reads "I love my Best Friend, my only Abhi, My Abhimanyu". Abhi gets so shocked, everything freezes, stops. Abhi just become statue totally shocked, he couldn't sense anything for him world stopped there for a moment. Abhi is soo shocked, he reads further "par Abhi toh Anu se pyaar karta hai na. Main usey Kabhi nahi kahongi ke main usey pyar" and its finishes here. Abhi is soo shocked and has tears in his eyes. Abhi "teji..mujh..se Pyaar, par phir? Yeh sab kya ho raha hai? Teji agar mujhse Pyaar karti hai toh pratab kahan se? Tejali ne mujhse Kabhi kaha kyon nahi ke woh mujhse Pyaar?
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 16 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Romantic Part 11

Teji gets so shcocked, could not beleive what her eyes were showing her. She wanted to scream to shout to say something but her voice refused to come out. While abhi was sooo happy to see her after 4 days btu these 4 days were like 4 janams for him. His eyes were constantly looknig at her, memorising her beautiful face😳. she was looknig more beautiful than usual. Teji tries so much not to look in his eyes, tires to steal glances from him. teji finally looks at him and find him staring at her and she mistakenly looks in his eyes and both share an eye contact, both's eyes are locked, both seemed to forgot about world around them. *faints*😳

(background song)

Naina ki mat maniya re naine ki mat suniyo re

Naina ki mat maniya re naine ki mat suniyo re

Naina thag leinge naina thag leinge naina thag leinge

jag te jado phunke ge re jhag te jag te jadu

jag te jado phunke ge re neendein banjar karlienge

(Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😳)

Finally teji breaks the silance and say: What r u doing here? why u came now? just leave ok.

Without waiting for abhi's answer she tries to close the doro but abhi put his hand in between so teji could not close the door. Abhi feels the pain and teji could see pain on his face so finally she lets him in.

Romantic Part 12

Teji tries to free herself but abhi is holding her tight.

Teji: abhi leave me, abhi its hurting

Abhi this instant release her arm, last thing he wants to do is to hurt her, give her pain. (awwwwww😳😳😳)

Teji is still not reacting.

Abhi: plz react teji, plz do. kuch toh kaho kyayeh sach hai? kya tum mujhse?

Teji is still not looking at him

Abhi goes near her he then holds her face and teji gets shocked, wants him to stop but has no strength left in her. Abhi holds her face and makes her look at him. Teji feels an electric current flowing thorugh her body.

Abhi (looknig in her eyes): do u realyl loved me? always?

Teji did not dared to answer him he was still loonkgi in her eyes for an answer. teji lowers her eyes tears are fallnig like reain drops from her eyes and abhi could not see her like this. He uses him thumb and gently wipes her tears.

Abhi (wisphering and teji could feel abhi's breath on her face): bolo tejali kya yeh sach?

teji lowers her eyes, abhi sees this and is shocked.

Flashback

Abhi: teji, I really wanted to know anu if she loves me or not.

Teji: so did u confess ur feelings to her

Abhi nods his head as "YES" like a little boy

Teji: did u ask her if she loves u or not?

Abhi again nods his head in "YES"

teji: so

Abhi: So she just lowered her eyes and left

Teji: YESSS...

Abhi (in heartbroken voice): kya howa?

Teji hits him on head and says: arre budhu thats mean yes she do love u

Abhi: woh kaise?

Teji: arre baba when a guyz ask girl if she loves him or not and if girl lower her eyes that means yes

Abhi gets happy and jump in air

Flashback ends

Abhi feels on seventh sky, when suddenly teji moves away from him and turns away. Abhi become restless and then asks her

Abhi: teji I know u love me and now I want to tell you this too that I've realised that I too love you. U r my love teji, not anu. U were rite it was infatuation with anu but u r my true love. I love you.

Teji has so shocked and overwhelmed the 3 magic words she wanted to hear from him now she heard them. Teji turns around.

-De.De- thumbnail
Romantic Part 13

She asks teji if she's Abhi's wife, and teji nods yes. Old lady asks teji to take Abhi's shirt off teji shocked but does so😍😍😍😍😍😍. Old lady takes bullet out and teji applies medicine as she';s touching him all passion and love is coming back to her. She tries to control herself.

eji is standing outside the house just on door step. Abhi regains conscious and he sees teji outside and tries to get up but struggles but finally gets up and goes to her. Comes v near her and whispers in her ears "thanks", teji comes to reality and is shocked to see him so close to her. Teji tries to move away but Abhi holds her from wrist and bring so close to him😳😳😳😍 and then kisses her neck😳😍😍😍, teji tries to protest then Abhi turns her face towards him and teji looks down and then holds her face and kisses her cheeks, then ears, then eyes and finally her lips this time teji doesn't protest and kiss him back with same passion😳. Abhi then starts to feel sometying "why this kiss and passion seems to be familiar? Why I feel like I kissed her before"

(Hayyeeeee, mar dala😳
😍😍😍😍😍OMG...why i feel like the passion? and wish that abhi kisses me)😳😍😍😍

So guyz kaisi lagi treat?😳
I'll add scenes from CREATING SCENES TOOπŸ˜ƒ
-De.De- thumbnail
Mansi's three week sojourn!

Mansi with Sonu Nigam, his sister (Nikita) and friend Ben Thomas at Sears Tower which was once the tallest building in the world.

-De.De- thumbnail

Word Count: 1

-De.De- thumbnail

Word Count: 1

-De.De- thumbnail
btw Daisy, Maine new siggies of Abhijeet add kiye hain Siggies topic mein zarroor dekh lena 😳
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved all the work you've done πŸ˜ƒ
Brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
finished reading though, but absolutely great πŸ˜†
Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manasi Varma

She always wanted to be a part of the glam world. So much so that when her teacher asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up, pat came the reply, "Miss India!"
Her fellow-students were amused. Some ridiculed her. But that did not upset her. Meet Manasi Varma, who says she has always believed in herself and not allowed criticism to affect her decisions. "I believe in pursuing my dreams tenaciously," she says. "I have always been interested in singing, dancing and dramatics."
She was born to be an actress, she says confidently. "I remember I would dress up like heroines and drape sarees." But her dreams did not affect her studies. "I was an all-rounder," says Manasi. "Academics are important to me. I will complete my graduation through correspondence since I don't have the time to attend classes. My parents are very particular about it. They have supported my decision to get into acting but they would always want me to complete my education," she adds.
Manasi took up modelling four years ago after which she made her television debut. Apart from Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Raat Hone Ko Hai, she recently did an item number in Kkoi Dil Mein Hai. "It was fun. I enjoyed doing the item number. It was a halfday shoot at the beach." And even though she's not opposed to the idea of doing item numbers in movies, she hopes someday she will get a break in movies.
Manasi may come across as a complete extrovert, but she's an introvert. "I'm a perfect mix of beauty and brains," is how she describes herself. But her knight in shining armour is yet to come: "I'm not seeing anyone for have no time."
(sry if its already posted)
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal_r

loved all the work you've done πŸ˜ƒ
Brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
finished reading though, but absolutely great πŸ˜†

Thanx....acha kiya na, ab u can read her rather then gonig thorugh whole story and pagesπŸ˜ƒ