hehe...i know...shaadi kab hoyi?...hum toh yahaan baath baath ke takgaye😆

anyways..congratz to him..😃

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: sim_indian

hehe...i know...shaadi kab hoyi?...hum toh yahaan baath baath ke takgaye😆

anyways..congratz to him..😃

😆 haila wohi toh, main inteizaar kar rahi shaadi ka aur yahan bacha bhi hogaywa😳 Well congrats to him, I know he would be the best father😳
-De.De- thumbnail
Hi guyz...I've updated Scene of Abhi-Teji in CREATING SCENES to[i pg 6 go and read and comment😃
Reg,
Ika
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 16 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Guyz..Maine socha ke Abhi-Teji ke Romantic Scenes From FF main sarey yahan post kardo. So we can read these parts whenever want to rather than going through whole FF.😳
So here are they:
1st from part 1:
Romantic Scene 1

Teji takes him t his room and make him sit on bed, she's about to leave abhi holds her hand

Abhi: Please do not leave me I LOVE u very much.

teji gets shock of life hearing this. The person she loved more than her life is saying I LUV U.

Abhi (holding her hand, and making her come near:) I really lov u (about to kiss her) ANU.

Teji gets another shock and thinks " Abhi mujhse nahi anu se pyaar karta hai, and I toghut ke woh mujhse" and tears are rolling down her cheeks, which are going red. Teji tries to move little but Abhi hugs her tightly.

ABHI; I luv u anu, U r my life, plz do not leave my, I'll die, Maine zindagi mein sabse zayada tumse pyaar kiya hai.

Teji is almsot breaking down. Treying to free herself but amazed with abhi strength. He is huggnig her very tightly and cressing her back. Teji could not control herself and she also hugged abhi.

TeJI: main tumhe kabhi chod kar nahi jayongi. I'll never leave u, I'll be with u till my last breath.

Abhi holds her face (abhi imagines anu's face) and slightly bring close to her, Teji closes her eyes. and Abhi presses his lips against her tighly, kisses her. Teji coud not control her feelnigs and kisses him back abhi is creassing her back and teji plays with his hairs. he starts kissing her neck and back teji starts to pelad him to stop with tears in her eyes

Teji (abhi kissing her neck): abhi plz stop. p..ll..z. S...sstop. Abhi.

She tries t ofree herself but fails against abhis' strong arms. Abhi rolls over her and they are on bed, abhi si continuosly kissing her teji is pleading him to stop. But all attempts fails. Abhi again comes to kiss her lips this time teji supports him.

TEJI: I Luv u abhi very much, I loved u alwys and will love u always. Hugs him tightly and starting kissing his necks.

In moring teji opens her eyes, And gets third shock of her life seeing abhi and her in that state. Teji remembers the incident of last night and starts crying softly and rushes off from abhi home.

THE END

-De.De- thumbnail
Romantic Scene 2
Here tej is sitting in her desk still thinking suddenly she sees everything blury n abhi comes to her n she stands up but she has her hand on her head n she cant see so she faints in abhi is arm . Abhi panics, samar was ther so he goes to call doc and other bureau people.

Abhi picks her up and takes to couch, make her lay down on couch very gently, He then tries to move away when he realises that teji's bracelet is stuck with abhi's necklace. Abhi tries to release the necklace but could not so he tries to release teji's bracelet, he holds teji's hand and gently release the bracelet. And gently tries to put her hand down when from inside something was stopping him from releasing teji's hand. He didn't know what. Before he could do something doc and other bureau people comes.

THE END

ROMANTIC SCENE 3

Teji: Happy Friendship day Abhi.
Teji ties a friendship band on his hand wrist.
Abhi: Same to u. woow I like the band
Teji: this is half the other half one will be on my hand wrist. And this will always remains on our hand like our friendship.
Abhi smiles and holds teji's hand and says
Abhi: Teji our friendship will last forever and I promise u I'll always stand by u through thick and thin, will support u in ur every decision, like a shadow I'll always be with u. Like you've been with me through all these years.
Teji has tears in her eyes. Abhi cutely wipes them off and both hug.
Flashback ends
-De.De- thumbnail
Cute Scene 4
She then reads abhi's sms
Teji, I'm sorry, for what I said I did I know I should've understood u, plz teji once talk to me. Plz tell me where r u? I remember my promise and I promise I'll support u in your decision. But please once talk to me meet me. Yours, Abhi" Those two words "YOURS ABHI"for a moment made for very restless. Butterflies starting flying in her stomach. But this happiness soon ended when she realised that this meant as a friend. He does not love her. Abhi's words started to spin in her head: Abhi: Å“ I love Anu, and will only marry her.
Teji could not control her tears and then she could not dare to read other sms. In rage she throws her mobile on couch.
THE END
-De.De- thumbnail
Romantic Scene 5
Teji is about to fall on ground with Abhi but abhi quickly catches her by putting his arms around Teji's back. Both make an eye contact. (OMG... I just love thier eye contacts )While Song playing: Jiyein to jiyein kaise bin app ke. And both are lost in thier own world. 😳 😳 While Niyati who was looking contentaly at both of them suddenly getting bored says: Ahhemm 😆 😆 Both of them suddenly come back to reality and both are embarresed. (Aarrgghh 😡 😡 Nayati why did u have to interfere? 😡 ) And without saying or looking to anyone Teji runs outside and abhi follows.
THE END

Cute Scene 6
Flashback: Abhi and teji are shopping and Teji bought almost all shopping mall and Abhi was holding all the bags. Then at the ned when they were about to go out of mall teji stops and Abhi sees in ther direction her eyes were looking and sees a lovely Tweety bear. She really wanted to buy it but knew Abhi was really tired so she goes. Both its in car when Abhi says: I'll be back teaji I think I left one bag back in the shop, and goes. While teji waits after 5 mins she also goes to mall and goes into that shop and asks salesperson that She want to buy that Tweety bear. But salesperson says that that one was last one and someone just buyed it and she directly goes back to car and sits with her off mood. Abhi was waiting for her and shows the bag her left. Teji didn't feel like opening it but on Abhi's insists she opens the bag find the Tweety Bear and she gots so happy and hugs Abhi and asks him: how did u know I wanted this?
Abhi: teji we may not know our own choice but definitely know each others choice. 😳
And teji gets happy and both hug. Flashback ends;

Cute Scene 7
Tej: Yea fine. Pratap took good care of me. (abhi makes faces😆)
Abhi: so u finally getting married to pratab?
Tej: looks down n says yes
Abhi: but do u love him?
Tej looks n she is silent.
Abhi: well do u? Ur silent means that u r not in love with him?
Tej: Can we not talk about it plz
Abhi: come on tej i know u, u used to tell me u marry someone whom u love the most n i can see in ur face clearly that u don?t love pratab. The love u used to talk about, ur dream man,the love u dreamt about.

-De.De- thumbnail
Best Romantic Scene 8

TEJALI'S Dream of Her Suhaag Raat With Abhi.

Teji is all dressed up as birde She's wearing really beautiful lehenga which is green and blue colour with very heavy embroidery and her room is decorated for suhaag raat. All house is lited up with candles only. There€™s a star made from candles and teji is sitting inside that star and litting the candles. A handsome guy enters from doorway he's wearing black Sherwani with embroidery done in golden and wearing golden chunri. Yes it is none other than our dashing Abhi, (my god he€™s looking damn hoottttt in Sherwani *Faints😳) He sees teji litting the candles which makes a star.

Teji then stands up and steps out from star will her back is at Abhi and can€™t see him she€™s moving backwards and suddenly dashes with Abhi and he holds her. Teji puts her right hand on Abhi€™s neck in back and left hand on his chest (in order to stop from falling) Abhi holds her from her wrist. And both look in each others eyes

Dhaage tor lao chandi se noor ke
Ghoongat hi banalo roshni se noor ke

Abhi gives a flying kiss to teji's eyes and teji slightly shy. Abhi then slightly moves teji so that she faces him now teji is facing Abhi. Teji closes her eyes and Abhi with his thumb slightly touches her cheeks. His one gentle touch makes teji week on knees. Dhaage tor lao chandi se noor ke Teji feels shy and moves away little but Abhi is coming close and she is moving away

Ghoongat hi banalo roshni se noor ke

In this process teji realises she cant mov any futher because behind her there's a wall. Abhi comes close to her now there's no space between them, both can feel their breaths

Sharma gayi to aaghosh mein loOh,

Saanson se uljhi rahein meri saansein

Both looking in each other's eyes and Abhi then touches her lips with his thumb and teji closes her eyes feel the gentle touch of his

Bol na halke halke, bol na halke halke
Honth se halke halke, bol na halke

Abhi holds her face with his both hands and gently kisses her forehead.

A: Ajj es chand se kaho ke badlon mein hi chupa rahe agar esc hand ka dil meri chandni par agaya toh?

Teji laughs a little and gets little shy.

Aa neend ka sauda karein
Ek khwaab de, ek khwaab le

Teji: Par es chandni ka dil toh sirf es (Abhi) ke liye dharakta hai.

Abhi smiles and bring his face closer to her and kiss her eyes, then kiss her cheeks, then kiss her ears and says:

A: I love you so much Tejali, dehko en chand sitaron ko yeh ajj humare pyaar ke gawa hain

Ek khwaab to aankhon mein hain
Ek chaand ke takiye tale

T: Abhi I love u so much, main tumse aur sirf tumse pyaar karti hon. Tum meri duniya ho, tumse meri sansein hain.

Teji said all this with her eyes closed and all the time Abhi is cressing her face with his hands and looking at her with all love in his eyes. Abhi thinking €œI€™ve not seen so beautiful eyes before, I€™ve not seen such innocence in anyone before€ Teji slowly opens her eyes and sees Abhi staring at her. Then teji looks away and sees a shooting star (where they both are standing is near a window showing a clear sky)

Kitne dino se ye asmaan bhi
Soya nahi hain, isko sulaa de

T: Abhi dekho shooting star wish karo. And she closes her eyes and Abhi slowly kisses her eyes. Teji is between

T: Abhi wish karo na.

A (kissing her neck): Main kya wish karon duniya sabse keemti aur pyaar icheez meri bahon mein hai.

Teji fells shy and kiss him on his cheek.

(Bol na halke halke, bol na halke halke
Honth se halke halke, bol na halke)

Abhi picks her up in his arms and take her to their room which is totally decorated (usually how rooms are decorated at suhaag raat) and they enter to room. Abhi sees how flower petals are spread on their bed. Abhi sees this and crack a joke.

A: teji, bed par toh phool hain hum kahan baitheinge?

T (with surprised look on her face): abi bed par hi.

A: phoolon par?? Par phoolon ko dard nahi hoga? With innocent look on his fac.

Teji laughs and hits on his arm jokingly.

Abhi then gently put teji on the bed and goes to on the fan, but teji says no need. But Abhi does anyway. He turns the switch on and as fan starts turning from the fan all the rose petals from the fan falls on teji and teji love it and looks at Abhi who smiles. Then Abhi comes to her and he sits on the bed. Teji gets shy and Abhi holds her hand and says:

A: Teji, mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai.

T: toh kaho

A: pas ayo kan mein

Teji gets shy and cover her face with her hands. Abhi then smiles and bring teji closer to him. when Abhi comes closer and says:

A: Main tumse bohut pyaar karta hon, Love u sooo much.

T: I love u too, main tumse chahat, mohabbat, ishq, pyaar sab karti hon. Abhi smiles.

Umrein lagi kehte huye
Do lafz the, ek baat thi
Wo ek din sau saal ka
Sau saal ki woh raat thi

Kaisa lage jo chup chap dono
Oh, pal pal mein puri sadiya bita de

Abhi then starts taking teji€™s jewellery off and kisses her. Take her bangles off and kisses her hand. Take her necklace off and kisses her neck. Takes her earrings off and kisses her ears.

Bol....
Honth se halke halke
Dhaage tor lao chandi se noor ke
Ooh, Ghoongat hi banaloon roshni se noor ke

Abhi rolls top of teji and starts kissing eyes then her nose then her cheeks then kisses on her neck. Abhi now brings her face closer and kiss on her lips ad teji now also starts kissing in same passion as Abhi. Abhi while kissing cresses her back and teji starts playing with his thick hairs. Both are kissing in same passion.

Sharm aa gayi to aaghosh mein lo
Oh, saason se uljhi rahein meri saasein

DREAM ENDS