Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
One of the reasons I will always love the CC forum it because this is where I got to know this crazy Sanayaholic whose pagalpan for Sanaya exceeds all limits of sanity!!!
Sunara you are just as much a child woman as our Sanny. One minute you can be totally crazy and the next speak with wisdom beyond your years.
When I think of you I always think your parents must think of you as a ray of sunshine who spreads joy because you sure help make the forum a happy place.

I'll never forget your post where you said my name is Sunara and 'Princess' is my title...so Happy Birthday Princess and may you always reign in the hearts of those you love and who you love and I hope this year will also bring your real life Prince into your life.❀️

I'm so impressed with the fact that you taught yourself hindi at the age of 12...that takes both intelligence and perseverance, both of which you have in abundance. You're always ready to jump in and help anyone who needs help translating...mmm...might be time to take lessons in Rajastani now.πŸ˜†

While we're on different languages this is for you as the first Sinhalese person I know. I have no idea what it says but I hope it's all goodπŸ˜†

Just in case you ever try to get out of the crazy tag I have proofπŸ˜†. On the surface this is an innocent picture but YOU and a few others know how it reflects on your crazinessπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Here are a few of the things that I wish for you not only today on your birthday but everyday

Wish you so much happiness on this day that your feet don't touch the ground and you feel like you're floating on air

Make sure you party hardπŸ₯³ and dance the night away(even then I know this is where your attention will beπŸ˜†

You are a very special person and deserve a wonderful day so I

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SUNARA!!!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday Sunara

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

and many happy returns of day.

I am delighted to have met an amazing girl like you...one of the sweetest and most sensible people on this forum... and undoubtedly one of the biggest Sanaya fan ever and a huge fan of Sarun. 😳

Thanks for being such a lovely girl and a wonderful friend. πŸ€—

Have an awesome birthday with friends and family and have a great year ahead.

May God bless you with health, happiness and prosperity and may all your dreams come true. 😊

Lots of love and hugs

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Fari

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday sunara di!!!
I am sure this year gonna be your greatest, most wonderful, spectacular and successful year ever!
enjoy this birthday and keep smiling!!!
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sunara !!!!!!

Many Happy Returns for the Day!!!!

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
kbtr thumbnail
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Naz_nisar thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNARA

May you enjoy a day of doing
The special things you like to do,
Because today is your bday
And it's all about only you!

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Hay birthday sunara di...
May god bless you and give you all the happiness.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMG OMG i just came online after last night!! n awww I am overwhelmed!! Thank you!!! πŸ€— Let me read from start!! awww thanks loads Dhanu and everyone else!!
aww off to read! πŸ€—

aww i will reply in a while, got to go for now! But i love you all for making my special day extra special!!πŸ€—

n Dhanuuu u still took time to make it when i know how busy you were and just about to go attend the mass!! πŸ€—
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago