Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Embedded image permalink
COLORS @ColorsTV

Sanaya Irani & Ashish Sharma with @BeingSalmanKhan on #Bb7finale to promote @Rangrasiya_! #liveupdate #salmanrocksbb7 pic.twitter.com/iCVg8EijUD

Edited by vanitha3d - 10 years ago
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

Embedded image permalink

COLORS @ColorsTV

Sanaya Irani & Ashish Sharma with @BeingSalmanKhan on #Bb7finale to promote @Rangrasiya_! #liveupdate #salmanrocksbb7 pic.twitter.com/iCVg8EijUD

WOW!!!

Word Count: 1

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

@Princesssunara- hey Sunara🤗

Wwll nw a days nt getting enof tym to be on networking sites, thanx to my med studies!...n ya her last show was a disaster...dunno what to blame or whom to blame! bt watever happened, happened fr good...this tym she is back with a bang! Such a lavish show, a good production house, n above all an amazing co-star...just matches her caliber or infact a bit more than her! thanx to his theatrical back ground, which groomed him to be perfect as an actor! n being a hard core Sanny fan, I m saying this! This man is a power house of talent, just need to get explored! He will rock with my Sanny, I hope so!

@sukhminderkaur7--nothing more I have said about Ashish dear...these are very few! He deserves a lot more...a very few frm our tv industry are perfect n Ashish is one of them...he needs proper recognition! I really wish both these actors n this show match upto our expectations n become a game changer fr Indian TV industry!

Oh dear totally agree with you. ...we all know that ashish is a great actor. ..all of my friends on this forum now acknowledging him as an actor but being his huge fan since his first show. ..I was really shocked when one of my friend compare ashish with fk (chanchan ml)...I always believe that ashish can teach acting to so many overrated super stars of tv...now I am quite happy that ashish impressed all of my friends on this forum after watching him in promos.i too hope proper recognition for ashish which he really deserve...I just love his acting. ..sanaya is amazing too.
Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 10 years ago
SaRun. thumbnail

Embedded image permalink

COLORS @ColorsTV

Aaahhh ..Salman n Sanny my love(s) <3
Yay!!! so excited to see them in the same frame.!

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I am sooo excited!!! Today is the bigg boss finale and Sanaya with Ashish are also coming. GPA, Big star entertainment awards and the first episode :)))))
Faerydae thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

Aaahhh ..Salman n Sanny my love(s) <3
Yay!!! so excited to see them in the same frame.!

Wow my two favourites togather. ...love salman and ashish. ...now I can add sanaya I this list...she is just amazing.
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Embedded image permalink

COLORS @ColorsTV

OMG!!! this rocking!!!😳
kiran_89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

Oh dear totally agree with you. ...we all know that ashish is a great actor. ..all of my friends on this forum now acknowledging him as an actor but being his huge fan since his first show. ..I was really shocked when one of my friend compare ashish with fk (chanchan ml)...I always believe that ashish can teach acting to so many overrated super stars of tv...now I am quite happy that ashish impressed all of my friends on this forum after watching him in promos.

di i know ashish is getting all dese recognitions quite late bt remember waqt se pahle aur kismat se jada kisi ko kuch nhi milta ...instead of being a great he ws undrrated...d reason ws he is known as an action hero never got to do any pure romantic story...though cgm ws an amazin show bt still it ws nt popular among youngster...bt nw with rr m sure he is gonna become d hearthroub among youngh ppl...nd m quite confident about him ll be d best popular actor 2014...god i want to c him receiving ds award...⭐️
kiran_89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

OMG!!! this rocking!!!😳

sanaya b/w two salmans⭐️...on her ryt is of bigscreen on on hs left is salman of small screen...too good