Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
@Princesssunara- hey Sunara🤗
Wwll nw a days nt getting enof tym to be on networking sites, thanx to my med studies!...n ya her last show was a disaster...dunno what to blame or whom to blame! bt watever happened, happened fr good...this tym she is back with a bang! Such a lavish show, a good production house, n above all an amazing co-star...just matches her caliber or infact a bit more than her! thanx to his theatrical back ground, which groomed him to be perfect as an actor! n being a hard core Sanny fan, I m saying this! This man is a power house of talent, just need to get explored! He will rock with my Sanny, I hope so!

@sukhminderkaur7--nothing more I have said about Ashish dear...these are very few! He deserves a lot more...a very few frm our tv industry are perfect n Ashish is one of them...he needs proper recognition! I really wish both these actors n this show match upto our expectations n become a game changer fr Indian TV industry!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So what TRPs are u expecting guys...for launch week...Just guess...i feel it will be around average will be 2.5 while First epsd may get 3.1+...
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

So what TRPs are u expecting guys...for launch week...Just guess...i feel it will be around average will be 2.5 while First epsd may get 3.1+...

Scared to predict 😆 Lets see ...hope its good , you anyway are the trp expert of colours channel so hope what you say is right ...
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@guinea di ..hmm... i watch it at times..jus like sanny i too want gauhar to win..rumour has it shez won!
as for trps im expecting 2.0 or maybe more!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guinea

Scared to predict 😆 Lets see ...hope its good , you anyway are the trp expert of colours channel so hope what you say is right ...

😉😆..Very true and i ll be opening exclusive TRP Thread for RR as soon as forum is opened...😃
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

@Princesssunara- hey Sunara🤗

Wwll nw a days nt getting enof tym to be on networking sites, thanx to my med studies!...n ya her last show was a disaster...dunno what to blame or whom to blame! bt watever happened, happened fr good...this tym she is back with a bang! Such a lavish show, a good production house, n above all an amazing co-star...just matches her caliber or infact a bit more than her! thanx to his theatrical back ground, which groomed him to be perfect as an actor! n being a hard core Sanny fan, I m saying this! This man is a power house of talent, just need to get explored! He will rock with my Sanny, I hope so!

@sukhminderkaur7--nothing more I have said about Ashish dear...these are very few! He deserves a lot more...a very few frm our tv industry are perfect n Ashish is one of them...he needs proper recognition! I really wish both these actors n this show match upto our expectations n become a game changer fr Indian TV industry!

ahaaa...😛😃 wanna hug u darling 4saying these magical words 4 our hero ashish... well m a frantic ashish fan since his previous to previous show chandragupta maurya...m really happy to meet u...le me tell u i luv sanaya too...nd m sure they both ll create d magic which no other couple has created eveer⭐️

kiran_89 thumbnail

i think it wud be 3+...m sure
kiran_89 thumbnail

Such nice work ...credit salooni

nice creation guinea😳...hats off to ur hardwork⭐️
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, I was just checking out my newsfeed on Twitter, and Colors has shared a pic of Ashish, Sanaya and Salman Khan on the sets of BB . Please someone post it, cos I don't know how to post pics here.
I'll just share the link :
https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/416869919918026752/photo/1
kiran_89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Guys, I was just checking out my newsfeed on Twitter, and Colors has shared a pic of Ashish, Sanaya and Salman Khan on the sets of BB . Please someone post it, cos I don't know how to post pics here.
I'll just share the link :
https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/416869919918026752/photo/1

thanks 4d link...dont worry m posting d pic