Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/colors-rang-rasiya-is-a-hit/
article:)
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Yup , as I said in my very first introductory post in this thread , he's looking raw sexy ☺️ ☺️
Ashish has always been particular about his looks in every single he's done so far . So , of course he has paid extra attention to his looks no doubt about it .

Totally agree with you dear.
InLuvQH thumbnail
Soo nice to see sanaya back
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

When is the new forum opening?

Seriously diya ...when will the forum open...shouldn't it happen today , this is annoying πŸ˜•
Faerydae thumbnail

They've already a character named Laila who'll play the third angle in Rudra-Paro love story , She'll play as an antagonist n going to create a lot of trouble for them . So...you can expect huge drama there πŸ˜†

Plus they've to bring a solid guy in Paro's life , who'll fall in love with Paro n will get close to her..that is get attached to her...so that Rudra can be all jealous n possessive of his lady love !! πŸ˜‰
Trust me , you'd love to see a jealous Rudra , Ashish rockks in intense jealousy scenes ☺️ ☺️

So...there you go...all the materials are ready for a fairly long running show...just hope the CVs listen to my advises πŸ€” 🀣

Very happy to see your confidence about ashish acting skills. .no doubt he is just a brilliant actor.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMG Sanz on BB!?? :O Well I think I'm the only one who doesn't watch the show and even know what is it all about :O I don't understand the hype over it :S Well I will watch it only for Sanz and Ashish ❀️ 😳 So they come on BB, GPA on sunday and monday is the big day πŸ˜ƒ This is such an amazing feeling <33

..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cn't wait for the show to start..
Edited by ..Divya.. - 10 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail

I've seen all the 3 shows of Ashish in which he had worked πŸ˜ƒ So , I very well know that he's an actor of huge caliber , plus he's such a sweet guy ! I'm sure he'll prove to be an amazing co-star .

Also seen Sanaya in MJHT , Gunjan was my fav character 😳

Yes dear. ..even I watched all three shows of ashish. .love him in gkd and cgm. ..I am huge fan of ashish. ..agree he is an actor of great calibre.
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Only two days to go! The promos have made me so intrigued that I m nt able to wait till Monday to come! Ha ha...height of craziness!

n for the first time I m eagerly waiting for both the leads to rock! I have seen Ashish in CGM n I must say this guy is a complete package...truly an actor...this guy can emote very well thru his eyes...his eyes speak volume...whether intense or light! The only other actor whom I like the most is the Love Story guy...dont remember his name...it was a show on Sab tv n the guy was amazing!

Ashish is a great actor, still very under rated...I hope this show becomes a path breaker for him as well as Sanaya...being a hard core Sanaya fan, I must say she will learn a lot from him! This man is a power house of talent.

I really wish both of them n the whole team the very best!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: golpokobita

You made it Sunara?
Its beautiful! I just kept watching and watching!

awww no di.. it was made by Aysha, she comes here sometimes too..i wish I could make VMs but I dont know how to..