Posted: 10 years ago
Morning everyone! :D
Jus 2 days to go!
Sunara the snaps r soo pretty..tfs <3
Those hoardings r cool ya.!
MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Good Morning to all the fans in the East.
USA is still Friday night. 😊

I was hoping the RR forum would have opened by now...but I guess we will have to wait for the super admins.
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

You know Salman is the only Khan left in Sanaya's list! so cool that she will now cover him after SRK & Aamir both!

Has any of u seen the advert she has done with Saif during her modeling days? I have read abt it but unfortunately never seen it myself :(

Haha! Yess..bt wait..is she cumin in BB7 ??
ive nevr heard of sanny's ad wid saif!! Its true?? Wat ws it abt??
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Morning guys!!🤗

I see that RR forum is not YET open, such a shame, I was hoping by now we would have a new forum...maybe I ought to sign off from IF and study until evening and then by that time new forum might be open..😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

Haha! Yess..bt wait..is she cumin in BB7 ??
ive nevr heard of sanny's ad wid saif!! Its true?? Wat ws it abt??

ya she is coming tonight!! ⭐️

here is he reference to that advert

Early in her career, she appeared in various advertisements for companies such as Airtel, Reliance, and Pepsi, working with Bollywood actors Shahrukh Khan (Belmonte), Amitabh Bachchan (Dabur Honey), Priyanka Chopra (Lux), Saif Ali Khan (Lee), and Kareena Kapoor.[6][15] She made her performing debut with Jagjit Singh's song "Tumko Dekha To Yeh" before appearing in other music videos.[16]
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

lol i have a feeling it will open while I am out :( i m abt to leave n will be back around 6-7 i guess.. unless i sneak in on phone that is...which lol i will.. but still will miss most of the fun at the start :(
SaRun. thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

ya she is coming tonight!! ⭐️

here is he reference to that advert

Early in her career, she appeared in various advertisements for companies such as Airtel, Reliance, and Pepsi, working with Bollywood actors Shahrukh Khan (Belmonte), Amitabh Bachchan (Dabur Honey), Priyanka Chopra (Lux), Saif Ali Khan (Lee), and Kareena Kapoor.[6][15] She made her performing debut with Jagjit Singh's song "Tumko Dekha To Yeh" before appearing in other music videos.[16]

OMGGG! !! Shez cumin YIPEEE!! Soo happieee vll gt to c hr tdy , tmrw n mon. Too :D
thnx fr d reference of d advert.. I dint knw abt d ads wid saif n kareena.. and sharukh toh shez appeared twice ..one ad n d oder fr d launch of chammak challo during ipk ! :D and tdy salman too.. im soo excited to see both my favs. Salman n sanny together <3 aahh its gonna be awesum!
SaRun. thumbnail
How do u knw d forum is open?! im super excited. .its my first tym seeing the start! :D
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sanaya in BB? Is it confirmed??