Frequent Posters

mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Madilyn!!πŸ€—
Happy holidays! And dont forget my virgin mojito!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hello Deepthi,

πŸ˜† Thank you.

I will not forget. I leave in about 3 hours.
My first one will be for you...that's a promise.
πŸ€—
Edited by mpat - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

TFS

Aha! Another of my wish fulfilled, I so wanted Sarangi tunes in the score and as soon as I heard the BG music I was thrilled. They did a good job with the theme song and expect the same through out the show.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpat

πŸ€—

Hello Hrideyy.

Happy Holidays!!!

I am Madilyn.

Hey Hrideyy, I'm Vittoria (and too lazy to write my name in full all the time, so I make do with v!πŸ˜†) I like to think I'm a regular on the forum, but in reality, I am actually very sporadic. But I promise you that from now on, I will always reply to your posts (when I see them!!πŸ˜ƒ) accha?
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
FIIIVVVE LOOONNNGGG DAAAYSSS!!!!!!!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -WingsOfHeart-

I hate you all..
Nobody of you ever replies to me., 😭

Nothing like that, sorry if you felt like that, cheer up!

Happy Holidays and looking forward to all the fun we will all have in our brand new RR forum! πŸ₯³
kbtr thumbnail

Hi Madilyn!!πŸ€—

Hello Deepthi,

πŸ˜† Thank you.

πŸ€—

Enjoy your holidays! 3 hrs!? And you're on I-F??
Are we crazy??
I am sitting at the terminal right now,(thank God for WiFi!) and my dad (yeah, family holiday🀒 some things I cannot get out of!!) thinks I'm nuts!! But yeah, crazy is as crazy does!!πŸ˜†
Beauceant thumbnail

Hi Madilyn!!πŸ€—

Hello Deepthi,

πŸ˜† Thank you.

πŸ€—

Thank u!! I can then enjoy in proxy!! While i officially slog it out at work.. πŸ˜† Not really. just have to be there to make my presence felt!!

First one for me! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒSo sweet of you!! Thanks.. But then dont get too drunk it will affect my work!!πŸ˜†

Will you be around in the forum at least once in a while? When are you returning? Before 30th , for all the excitement!!
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Are we crazy??
I am sitting at the terminal right now,(thank God for WiFi!) and my dad (yeah, family holiday🀒 some things I cannot get out of!!) thinks I'm nuts!! But yeah, crazy is as crazy does!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Happy to know everyone is so crazy!! Two weeks back i was on the point of begging for a few more minutes when I was asked to turn off my tab inside the flight, because i spotted a new article on IF!! But then i had to turn it off, in public interest!!πŸ˜†

Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays V!! Hope you have a fantastic time but make sure you are online on 30th at 9.30IST!!πŸ€—
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Are we crazy??

πŸ˜† I know right. My boyfriend is shaking his head. I am all packed and waiting for the car to pick us up. Just need to get my third buzz comment done. πŸ˜†
Enjoy your holiday.
M

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Merry Christmas everyone πŸ€— It is 25th Dec in India :D
Christmas glitter graphics

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I knew this is going to happen ! How predictable? I had seen some interesting comments and new interviews related to RR in the earlier thread and had decided to read them peacefuly at night. Had a busy hectic day as usual and when i land up on IF oh its already done with 154 pages and i have to open on a still new thread with much more to read!
Thanks guys for constantly updating all this! Its actually all your efforts that i get a daily sneak peak what happened during the day. The interview was the best. Two actors who appear to give their acting stints so effectively & effortlessly having some great aim in future are worth the talent they possess. All hopes high. Keeping fingers crossed the best may come and worthwhile for us to watch.