Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

agree guinea di.. :)
i ws thinking abt what my mum said the other day.. she sw the sneak peek and ws obviously very impressed (who isnt.?) but then she ws like it might be gud in the starting but later on hope it does nt turn out like the normal regular soaps..i did defend stating that they've invested alot of money and put in alot of hardwork..but then..the story and tracks..also shape up the way the audience wants to see it.!

I beleive for a show to capture its audience the first 5-6 months have to be awesome .. Post that all shows tend to meander and have some good tracks and some bad tracks .. We too have to be prepared for that ...if I remember right the ph said that they have a contract for 200 episodes which tantamounts too 10 months approx .. If they keep it tight for that long and have good trp's , then they will get extens else not. Either ways we should be prepared ...
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Just peeping in to see what's going on..πŸ˜›

Why are we discussing QH?? Threat to RR?😲 Or a continuation of the PH/channel discussion..

IMO, 4 lions should appoint an executive officer to deal solely with quitting MLs.. πŸ˜†

And what's with the privacy of audio interviews??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Why take an interview if its meant to be private.. Call it a private discussion/conversation then..

Very confusing dayπŸ˜•

Off to get nimbu mirchi for our beloved RR..πŸ˜‰

dont wory at all.I m 200% sure RR will make her mark in this industry very well.sooo doont worry at all.😳lagane do nazar.kya fadak padta.πŸ˜†
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Feel bad for Ksg Asya n Qh fans.

As is history is repeating all over again ...last year we were shedding tears on the same situation, can feel the holowness of qf fans.
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

lots of Geet fans empathized with us Hiru, i remember posts that said pretty much what i have said today, and i understand where they came from..
no more vengeance.. i am just sad cz i have already lost and have nothing more to lose on that front.. n even if some fans might have been cocky at that time to us, now i don't wish even a fraction of the pain i felt at losing my show on them...
sadder n wiser one year later.. i just hope the show goes on and hurts every1 innocent the least, fans and the other cast n crew who has done nothing wrong :(

yaa su its nt the geet fans im talkin abt here... it ws d qh n ksg fans itslef..i remeber alot of geet fans did sympathize wid us.!
but seriously wats over is over...it hurts alot bt u cant do anything.. hoping they get a gud outcome nt like last tym!
SaRun. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

I beleive for a show to capture its audience the first 5-6 months have to be awesome .. Post that all shows tend to meander and have some good tracks and some bad tracks .. We too have to be prepared for that ...if I remember right the ph said that they have a contract for 200 episodes which tantamounts too 10 months approx .. If they keep it tight for that long and have good trp's , then they will get extens else not. Either ways we should be prepared ...

rightly said :)
n i dint knw abt the 200 epi contract thing.! wer did they mention it.?!
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

dont wory at all.I m 200% sure RR will make her mark in this industry very well.sooo doont worry at all.😳lagane do nazar.kya fadak padta.πŸ˜†

Am sure as well and I personally have full faith in the PH's handling of RR.. The nimbu mirchi is ritualistic now, usually Rocky does it for every thread, but Rocky seems to be MIA..
Its just when bad things happen elsewhere I feel worried about our own happiness.. A bit silly but yeah.. 😊

2 more days for our new forum and 4 more for RR!!πŸ₯³
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

yaa su its nt the geet fans im talkin abt here... it ws d qh n ksg fans itslef..i remeber alot of geet fans did sympathize wid us.!
but seriously wats over is over...it hurts alot bt u cant do anything.. hoping they get a gud outcome nt like last tym!

aw i also meant the same thing Hiru, sympathizing part for Geet fans and cocky part abt QH fans.. sigh anyway yes.. past is the past.. i just wish they emerge from this less hurt n scarred than us :(

anywya let's stop this n move on to RR... n hope for the best for our own show! 😳
SaRun. thumbnail
Getting bak to RR ...i cant beleive we're soo close to monday!!πŸ˜ƒ
jus a few mre days and we'll get to see Sanny everyday!!!

i soo wish i ws in mumbai right now...to see the huge hoardings that have been put.!
the excitement touches a new level everyday!
SaRun. thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

aw i also meant the same thing Hiru, sympathizing part for Geet fans and cocky part abt QH fans.. sigh anyway yes.. past is the past.. i just wish they emerge from this less hurt n scarred than us :(

anywya let's stop this n move on to RR... n hope for the best for our own show! 😳

@bold ekdum sahi kaha!! :D
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

rightly said :)
n i dint knw abt the 200 epi contract thing.! wer did they mention it.?!

ST/channel mentioned that they have written 200 episodes already and signed a contract to air all of them for 1 year.
10 has already been shot (scripts of which were written and rewritten many many times before they perfected them to shoot)
and if things go well they will write the rest from 201 onwards

this is a bound script, quite different from the norm.. so there is chance that this one show will not get ruined *fingers crossed*