Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

I watch QH Sunara ... Not as a passionate viewer but more like a regular one ..

Really feel bad for the fans but seriously like the approach of the channel , if they get a good replacement the show will survive ..and that is most important in the larger picture. I do feel bad for surbhi and the rest of the cast which is stellar in my opinion .. But let's forget all this ...

Let's think of our girl sanaya and the new show which is to start in less than 4 days 😊

I like Karan but it's not that the show cannot continue without him
I will surely miss him but If the replacement is good I will continue to watch
I love QH and the whole cast of the show..😊
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am typing from the phone so pardon any mistakes ...

Well I was thinking abt the channel and the PH yesterday based on various posts so hear are my two pences ...

Rangrasiya is a huge offering coming from the PH/ channel at a time when their daily shows are not doing too well . They seem to have done their homework well and have spared no cost in mounting the show in a grand show . Also the marketing and promotions have happened on a grand scale ...
So firstly I will like to thank the channel and PH for choosing sanaya as the FL of this show
😊 😊

No body can predict the outcome of the show but it is definitely a big show for all concerned .
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dolly_11

I like Karan but it's not that the show cannot continue without him
I will surely miss him but If the replacement is good I will continue to watch
I love QH and the whole cast of the show..😊

agreed.watch it for mohit-surbhi now and will continue it and from next week my another favourate will come back on screen.so no worries from my side.😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I watch QH Sunara ... Not as a passionate viewer but more like a regular one ..

Really feel bad for the fans but seriously like the approach of the channel , if they get a good replacement the show will survive ..and that is most important in the larger picture. I do feel bad for surbhi and the rest of the cast which is stellar in my opinion .. But let's forget all this ...

Let's think of our girl sanaya and the new show which is to start in less than 4 days 😊

ya i guess.. i just felt bad..

last time i didn't think and still don't believe a replacement would have worked, but this time i think the PH had learned a lesson and QH is as much a family drama as its a romance, which IPK wasn't so they might manage to successfully pull it off.. QH is as far as i have heard about all the characters n not just abt 2 people like in IPK..where if ArHi were taken out there was no show left.

i wish all the best for them..

dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

agreed.watch it for mohit-surbhi now and will continue it and from next week my another favourate will come back on screen.so no worries from my side.😆

The replacement is not finalized yet
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am typing from the phone so pardon any mistakes ...

Well I was thinking abt the channel and the PH yesterday based on various posts so hear are my two pences ...

Rangrasiya is a huge offering coming from the PH/ channel at a time when their daily shows are not doing too well . They seem to have done their homework well and have spared no cost in mounting the show in a grand show . Also the marketing and promotions have happened on a grand scale ...
So firstly I will like to thank the channel and PH for choosing sanaya as the FL of this show
😊 😊

No body can predict the outcome of the show but it is definitely a big show for all concerned .

agree guinea di.. :)
i ws thinking abt what my mum said the other day.. she sw the sneak peek and ws obviously very impressed (who isnt.?) but then she ws like it might be gud in the starting but later on hope it does nt turn out like the normal regular soaps..i did defend stating that they've invested alot of money and put in alot of hardwork..but then..the story and tracks..also shape up the way the audience wants to see it.!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

Aaahh!!! sunara i so understand...
though i feel happy as well..as many of those fans last year..said alot wen we were suffering..but seriously ..no fan shud go thru what hapnd last year.! and yess i too personally dislike the show alot but the other actors have no fault in this..hoping his exit is dealt well.!

lots of Geet fans empathized with us Hiru, i remember posts that said pretty much what i have said today, and i understand where they came from..
no more vengeance.. i am just sad cz i have already lost and have nothing more to lose on that front.. n even if some fans might have been cocky at that time to us, now i don't wish even a fraction of the pain i felt at losing my show on them...
sadder n wiser one year later.. i just hope the show goes on and hurts every1 innocent the least, fans and the other cast n crew who has done nothing wrong :(
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">ya i guess.. i just felt bad..</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">last time i didn't think and still don't believe a replacement would have worked, but this time i think the PH had learned a lesson and QH is as much a family drama as its a romance, which IPK wasn't so they might manage to successfully pull it off.. QH is as far as i have heard about all the characters n not just abt 2 people like in IPK..where if ArHi were taken out there was no show left.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">i wish all the best for them..</font>

Sunara .. No show should shut down due to anyone's leaving , if a replacement doesnot work out let the show organically wind down .. This is just my opinion. Regarding KSG his fans would say he is the backbone of QH so let's not comment on that ...

Anyway let's talk abt rangrasiya ..
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just peeping in to see what's going on..😛
Why are we discussing QH?? Threat to RR?😲 Or a continuation of the PH/channel discussion..

IMO, 4 lions should appoint an executive officer to deal solely with quitting MLs.. 😆

And what's with the privacy of audio interviews??😆😆 Why take an interview if its meant to be private.. Call it a private discussion/conversation then..

Very confusing day😕

Off to get nimbu mirchi for our beloved RR..😉

Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

ya i guess.. i just felt bad..

last time i didn't think and still don't believe a replacement would have worked, but this time i think the PH had learned a lesson and QH is as much a family drama as its a romance, which IPK wasn't so they might manage to successfully pull it off.. QH is as far as i have heard about all the characters n not just abt 2 people like in IPK..where if ArHi were taken out there was no show left.

i wish all the best for them..

aahhh yess truly said..a replacement might work..and the story does have alot of characters n twists happening..plus its a family show nt a hardcore romance..!
jus lyk u said last tym a replacement wud hv NEVER worked.!