Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Good morning everyone ! πŸ˜ƒ Hope everybody had a great xmas . Read everybody's view on the channel / PH yesterday ..will give my 2 pence a little later ...πŸ˜†
-Seerat- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone, 4 more days

πŸ˜›
-Seerat- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yipeee...
That's my 50th post, no longer a newbie! 😊
chintu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Totally loved the sneak peek.
This show seems to be starting on a right note and everything seems to be shaping well .
The time slot also seems to be right what with the show on Zee reortedly having ML issues ( though I feel bad for that PH- always when things are going good they seem to be having setbacks!) and audience fatigue for the SP show.
Reg the PH ofnthis show, I do not think it is fair to blame the PH. We have to remember that planning new shows cost hugemoney and time and it is a big risk. An existing show doing well is a money spinner and no PH will favour a new show over an existing sucessful show.
Yes the problem lies to an extent with the Channel , the writers and to some extent with the actors as well. Absences, participation in reality shows etc have to be factored in due to which they bring in new tracks which sometimes fall flat. Yet the biggest reason always is that when the Channel and PH give in to audience pressure and bring the lovers together , the love story loses the appeal. Whatever be the faults of a Balaji show, the one thing that is constant is that she never lets her sucessful leads get together permanently and hence people are always watching the show just to see when they will get together( The reason why PR is still doing well)

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Fri,Sat,Sun and and and and and RangRasiyaπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LoveCC

Yipeee...

aww congrats! πŸ€—
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveCC

Yipeee...

Congrats dear! Now become a senior member fast so the restrictions are over..

Good morning everyone!

@Chintu 123 , liked your take on PH issue..

@Gogu, loved ur pictorial post..

@Sunara thanks for the lovely pics..

Hope for more news and videos today!😊
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chintu123

Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Totally loved the sneak peek.

This show seems to be starting on a right note and everything seems to be shaping well .
The time slot also seems to be right what with the show on Zee reortedly having ML issues ( though I feel bad for that PH- always when things are going good they seem to be having setbacks!) and audience fatigue for the SP show.
Reg the PH ofnthis show, I do not think it is fair to blame the PH. We have to remember that planning new shows cost hugemoney and time and it is a big risk. An existing show doing well is a money spinner and no PH will favour a new show over an existing sucessful show.
Yes the problem lies to an extent with the Channel , the writers and to some extent with the actors as well. Absences, participation in reality shows etc have to be factored in due to which they bring in new tracks which sometimes fall flat. Yet the biggest reason always is that when the Channel and PH give in to audience pressure and bring the lovers together , the love story loses the appeal. Whatever be the faults of a Balaji show, the one thing that is constant is that she never lets her sucessful leads get together permanently and hence people are always watching the show just to see when they will get together( The reason why PR is still doing well)

lol so true on ur Balaji analogy! πŸ˜† I can't believe even i myself sometimes waited 5-6yrs to see a couple get together only to never really have it happen! but ya her bringing storms in to couple's lives is what keeps the story going..
lol the most dangerous thing of emotionally committing to one of her couples is there is no guarantee even if the leads may marry/have kids with other people too! n they might never end up together too! which sucks! It ruins ur sleep, peace of mind and actually destroys the fans eventually!πŸ€”

so lol i guess for me at least i have had enough Ekta to last a lifetime.. loved too many of her couples.cried too much for her couples...n still love too many of the magical couples she created.. 😳
so now a days i stay well away from her stories! she ruined my preteens n teen years, but not anymore! πŸ˜†
SannyDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

hm... she does look like her
but then what is she doing in GPA?
is she currently acting in any of the serials in colors??

No she is not acting in any currently airing serials ,, But She is the part of colors family ,, She was in colors serial "Kairi" before chhanchhan ..
SannyDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Newsroom Blog 1,295 like this
10 hours ago
  • Christmas Specials (26.12.13 : 30.12.14)

26th December 2013
    Sanaya Irani's Interview : 6:30pm IST
Audio of interviews are not released due to privacy concerns Newsroom Blog