Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SannyDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sanny is looking so cute ! I loved it how she's been captured among audience ! Smart work cameramanji !! N yeah she's Ranjana bhabhi . . She was part of colors serial 'kairi' before CC . .
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I saw Dhoom 3 yesterday!! I went with my parents early afternoon because the tickets are cheaper then!! LOL Because they want to!! LOL Anyway, I had doubts but still I was hoping there would be promos of RR here!! But no!! :( Anyway, the movie wasn't totally bad!! It was cool!! Second half gets even more better and surprising!! ;) And it was so cool to see Chicago on the big screens!! :D So many places I recognized!! Like the Canal St, Wacker St, outside of Union Station (train station), the bridges, navy peir, and most of all Millenium Park!! The Bean !! :D Where my cousin and I took pics of our reflections!! LOL Oh the fun days!! :) Oh yes, there was Six Flags too !! :D

Shreya
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

hm... she does look like her
but then what is she doing in GPA?
is she currently acting in any of the serials in colors??

Not that I know of ... her husband is on the new Sony show with Poonam Dhillon, so she's not there for him either.
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The thread is moving so slow today i guess it is because of lesser news..we just got a pic of Sanaya today no news , articles or videos..
We probably would not need a new thread now..we have just covered 29 pages till now and our new forum will be open in about 2 or 3 days..😃
just 4 days to go for our show to start🥳
I just hope we get to see Sanaya and Ashish in BB finale ❤️
Edited by dolly_11 - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

Cr.-dennisdmenace

There is very big blow up posters of RR in juhu circle where only movie posters generally feature.

that is so cool! ⭐️
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Honestly ... I think this happens to all shows once they cross the 9 month mark. There are very few shows which survive beyond that length without being mangled ... and those that do, are either better written, or are family dramas where an unending list of scenarios can be shown with some degree of credibility - or both. A love story usually can't be dragged beyond a year with any credibility unless a lot of parallel stories can be woven in, or they take multiple leaps. Look at all the love stories across all channels ... it happens with all of them.

So better be prepared for a decent show for 6-9 months ... and after that, take whatever we get. From the sound of it, Rangrasiya does not seem like a show which will be dragged for too long ... not the 2-3 year type. Maybe they will end it after the natural end of the story, and bring the actors back in a second season with a new story. Or take a leap ... the way they're doing with DDEJ ... and start with a new story altogether.

We've all been through this before 😛 it may happen again ... most probably it will.

that sounds ominous di! n i truly hope not! cz they have a story written already for 200 specific episodes which is 1 year!
And well if the show works as it is without TRPs making them change anything *fingers crossed* this will be the game changer on that front..

cz IPK if the originally intended story was shown without any tweeks being needed it was a 3 year story, beginning, milestones n ending all pre planned..

just hope RR sticks to it unlike IPK! 🥱

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi gang!
Not able to say much today as overwhelmed with Christmas things
Just managed to read all the discussions

My mini comments
The girl in the GPA photo with Sanz looked a bit like Ankita Sharma to me - the one who will play Laila but I'm not sure cos it's not a frontal pic

RR fate - I am remaining positive - colors and nautanki has put a lot of work into this show and also Saurabh Tewari was head of colors programming I think so he has close links to the channel and lot of the Colors execs seem to be very involved in the show - So I have lots of faith they will cover all the different angles as you all have said and that as long a TRPs are good Colors will let Nautanki make the show as they want I really hope that Rang Rasiya changes the face of TV That would be awesome!

More tomorrow guys as will have more time
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neet2407

Hi gang!
Not able to say much today as overwhelmed with Christmas things
Just managed to read all the discussions

My mini comments
The girl in the GPA photo with Sanz looked a bit like Ankita Sharma to me - the one who will play Laila but I'm not sure cos it's not a frontal pic

RR fate - I am remaining positive - colors and nautanki has put a lot of work into this show and also Saurabh Tewari was head of colors programming I think so he has close links to the channel and lot of the Colors execs seem to be very involved in the show - So I have lots of faith they will cover all the different angles as you all have said and that as long a TRPs are good Colors will let Nautanki make the show as they want I really hope that Rang Rasiya changes the face of TV That would be awesome!

More tomorrow guys as will have more time

Keeping fingers crossed and hoping that the story unfolds as it is written and become's a massive hit to set a new trend for television.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachpie

Keeping fingers crossed and hoping that the story unfolds as it is written and become's a massive hit to set a new trend for television.

hope so seriously!! i also just want it to be accepted and become popular for the already written original storyline and not need any changes!! pls god be so!!
And i just am praying for it to rake in awesome TRPs!! ⭐️
princessunara thumbnail
Good morning! n for all celebrating X'mas (n its 25th still) here is a little cutie 🤗