Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Drashti & I will rock the channel together: Sanaya Irani

Vijaya Tiwari,TNN | Dec 22, 2013, 05.46 PM IST
Drashti & I will rock the channel together: Sanaya Irani
Sanaya Irani
Who says in the glamour world two actresses can't be friends? Small screen's two popular actresses Drashti Dhami and Sanaya Irani has proved it wrong. Sanaya, who will soon be seen in Nautanki Film's Ransgrasiya on Colors doesn't consider Drashti as a competition.

"There can be no competition between me and Drashti. Why can't two people be happy and friends together. I think Drashti and I will together rock colors," said Sanaya at the launch of Rangrasiya.

Though the actress doesn't consider Drashti as a competition, she is all geared to take on real-life beau Mohit Sehgal who is now part of Qubool Hai which airs at the same time slot of Rangrasiya, Sanaya says, "Yes and I am going to take him down, I've told him. But I also feel that there is place for all good shows at the same time slot. When I was doing Iss Pyaar Ko, Balika Vadhu also aired at the same time slot but both the shows did well. So I hope it happens this time too," concludes Sanaya
shonasandy thumbnail

Ankita Sharma to play the antagonist in Rangrasiya

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Dec 23, 2013, 03.49 PM IST
Ankita Sharma to play the antagonist in Rangrasiya
Ankita Sharma
Actress Ankita Sharma, who was last seen in Rajan Shahi's Amrit Manthan, has been finalised to play the antagonist in Saurabh Tewari'sRangrasiya, which will launch soon on Colors.

The actress will play Laila, a nomad who also moonlights as a spy for Ashish, who will be seen as a cop in the show. Says a source from the show, "Rudra ( Ashish Sharma) and Laila are in a relationship, but there is no commitment from him. He hates women and Laila is the only woman he is close to. She has been his friend and confidant for almost eight years."

Confirms Ankita, "I play a nomadic dancer, who is in love with Rudra. How I react when Rudra falls in love with Paro is something to be seen. I have just been given a brief on my character and not the track."
shonasandy thumbnail

Daily soaps? Not my choice, says Tarun Khanna

IANS | Dec 23, 2013, 08.54 PM IST
Daily soaps? Not my choice, says Tarun Khanna
Tarun Khanna
Actor Tarun Khanna says he is not game for typical daily soaps and that he will do them just for monetary gains.

Earlier seen as Ravan in mythological show "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev", he features as Balram in " Mahabharat".

Asked when the audience will see him in a daily soap again, he said: "I seriously hate doing typical daily soaps...They are stupid and badly written. According to them, any woman, who is slightly good looking and modern, is a vamp and every good-looking woman can play a heroine. The same goes for guys, barring a few instances."

"I don't share those sensibilities, so I won't be comfortable doing them, but then money makes the world go round, so for money, yes, I will do daily soaps too," added the actor who was seen in"Kituu Sabb Jaantii Hai".

Tarun will next be seen as an antagonist in new fiction show " Rangrasiya", an intense love story between a village girl and a paramilitary force officer.

Talking about his character, he said: "This is the first time people will see me doing a character which is not very urban or English speaking. So far, I got the roles that required me to either be a foreign returned, tough looking guy or a king."

"This time I will be seen in colourful clothes and my language will shock people as I have never spoken in such a pure dialect," he added.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

cute !!!❀️
sunara di pls check ur dashboard😊

thanks sweetie! πŸ€—check urs too 😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by Aahaana

Abby, certain thread has been merged into this thread hence the page jump :P

^
Meli !! Thank god,you replied !! I actually thought my comp got a virus or somethingπŸ˜† And I was so tensed ! Thanks for clarifiying,Mels πŸ€—

Congo on the new thread everyone πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Reposting what I posted in the previous thread in case someone missed it out so that they can catch the day's happenings 😳

Hi guys πŸ€— Bit busy with studies so couldnt come ol much so just went through all the pages now😳

Firstly Merry Christmas to you all πŸ€— May only happiness and joy find your way ❀️

1. Loved the SBS segment ! Loved seeing Sanaya in bridal look again.she really looked so beautiful

And the Tellytalk segment was sooo cute !! πŸ˜† Loved how Ashish said that he can anyways not argue with her for anything πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And he refers to her as a Rajasthani Eskimo!! HahaπŸ˜†

These two are just so cute πŸ˜†

2.Read the IF Buzz Article on RR ! It was a very informative and well written article and we got a little more insight into RR <3

This part was interesting!

Rangrasiya actually stemmed out of a thought that let's do an aggressive, passionate, romantic love story that starts with hatred itself. We wanted to put it on a canvas that is rustic and complex and out of our comfort zone. It is a lifestyle that is not very common as such and we wanted to put it together and gauge the response. At this point of time we were also contemplating Othello and we thought that it goes very well with the DNA of the show that we were planning so we decided to do an adaptation within the limit of Othello and that is how Rangrasiya came out.

And I loved how he said that none of the characters are black or white nowadays,they are only various shades of grey! So true!

This is the icing on the cake <3

Visually it may look very hard-hitting, grey, dark but it is not as negative as it seems to be. At the end of the day this show will tell that love overpowers all evil. Pyaar jo hai har burai ko maarta hai and love conquers all so we gave the example that even in a desert a cactus can flower.

Note- Guys,please dont forget to make your 3 comments and include full names please 😳

3.Loved the San Ashish article ! Shows how much preparation they have done to get into the skin of their characters highlighting their commitment and dedication to whatever task they undertake,Nautanki is really blessed to have two wonderful actors in San and Ashish,very hard to find such committed people nowadays β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ San's positive nature and never say die attitude is what makes her even more awesome <3

Their future plans

SI: I love doing fiction shows. I'm also keeping my options open to work in movies after debuting in Fanaa(2006).

AS: I'm writing a few scripts at the moment. I would like to explore the world behind the camera too as a director.

^Was totally jumping up and down my bed when I saw this !!! OMG This is awesome !! She has herself confirmed it so a future scenario of seeing her on the big screen is there ,in the coming years <3 πŸ₯³

Being such an eloquent person and a fabulous writer,Ashish would make a very good director as well ! <3

Tfs Najmaa 😳

4.Loved the siggy made by Deeps_SI_BS ! Wow,it looked totally gorgeous <3

Welcome to the forum and thread dear πŸ€— I'm Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi 😳

Welcome Diya as well 😳

5. Sunara,I loved all the VM's you shared !! Saw each and everyone of them

6. This looked beautiful too <3

Tfs Vanitha3d 😳

7. Sunara,I loved the siggy you made too on San hopping like a bunny! So cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜† It looks really nicee :D

8. Guinea di,thank you so much for the update regarding RR being aired during D3 and awwee there are posters in Delhi too ? That is so AWESOME !! If any of you guys come across it,please do take a pic <3 And I'm glad you liked the movie di,waiting to see it :D

9. YAYY!! Sanaya is No 1 in IF Rankings !! That too right before RR !! Party time guys !! πŸ₯³

10. Oh and yes ! Hiru,you saw the sneak peak on TV ? Lucky you!! I'm sure it would have been even more awesome seeing it on TV

Hope I havent missed anything πŸ˜†
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
LOL Abby, virus will not lead to such page jump yaar πŸ˜†:)

Sunara - moved your last comment from previous thread to this new one so you can continue here.

Happy Holiday everyone!
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

LOL Abby, virus will not lead to such page jump yaar πŸ˜†:)

Sunara - moved your last comment from previous thread to this new one so you can continue here.

Happy Holiday everyone!

Mels,at that that time,I didnt think all that ! πŸ˜› I really got super worried,konjam tension party than :P πŸ˜† Thanks di πŸ€— Wish you the same πŸ€— And scrap ku reply pannu :P
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread!! It literally jumped out at me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ok i get it now what happened.. I thought I was being careless enough to keep on posting on page 153,154..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Abhi I had just typed out a detailed comment on your summary, everything lost in page jump!!πŸ˜†
Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Congrats on the new thread!!

Abhi I had just typed out a detailed comment on your summary, everything lost in page jump!!πŸ˜†

Deeps πŸ€— I got super freaked you knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thought my comp got virus or something 🀣 Phew! Thank god,Mels clarified that πŸ˜†

Haww I would have really loved to read the reply I always love reading your take !😳 So if you can write it again or give brief summary like mine :PπŸ˜†

Sumi and everyone else hello to you all too πŸ€—