Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

My two cents on what happened with DDEJ is not the PH fault fully. Most decisions are taken by channels, all the copyright are with them. Even during IPK days the decision taken to end the show was by SP while the PH was willing to continued.

The thing is most people plan to go way too overboard with the bashing/insulting due to there crazy obsession of a TV Soap Opera when they don't know what goes on behind close door. there is no smoke without fire here but as always the PH will face the blame while the channel is spared. And of course Akshay is the most hated thing in DDEJ world because they feel it's all his fault.

I would say both are to blame, because the Channel wont be forced to step and make these decisions if the PH had managed things properly in the first place.. SP had to step in with IPK issue because PH made a royal mess of the thing.. From SP it was damage control more than interference or anything..
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[😊 OMG so cute tfs catz rangrasiya
Edited by babycakes23 - 10 years ago
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: goguma

and this is so cool... !
tfs

promotions for RR are done on a large scale ..
so here's hoping, wishing and praying that it will be the biggest hit of 2014

ooh ... some heavy discussions going on here ..
well, am just going to sit back and do some catching up as much as i can .

hi rehan, deeps, diya, aaliyah and everyone .. 😊

Hey Gogu!! The poster is awesome na!! Amen to that!

When there is not much news RR asylum tends to go into serious modeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hope we get some news or segments tomorrow.. So that we dont have to butcher serious things like thisπŸ˜†

Merry Christmas!
Beauceant thumbnail

TFS Catzji!! She looks worried about something.. But so cute!! And the golden thing we were wondering about during the GPA practice videos,it is her phone.. Matches her outfit too..😳😳
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😳 Gorgeous

Word Count: 1

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

TFS Catzji!! She looks worried about something.. But so cute!! And the golden thing we were wondering about during the GPA practice videos,it is her phone.. Matches her outfit too..😳😳

who is the lady with her??
is she colors programming head???
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urvi.sharma93

Yeah there has been a lot of negativity surrounding this PH in relation to its previous two shows...MB has crossed the 450 episodes mark but Do Dil is still quite young in comparison to MB. Even though I am not an ardent viewer of either show, I still feel very sympathetic for the fans as most of us know how it feels to see the show you loved the most being neglected and destroyed in terms of storyline or characters for a new show that the PH is making. That is why I feel afraid sometimes that if they can do that to their previous shows then what's the chance that they will not do it to RR in the future?

Yes what you are saying is right same had happened with IPK when QH was in making but there were several other reasons also. In case of RR they have already raised high standards in every small thing related to the show. At a certain stage if they fail to carry it then the show will be affected and may be a disaster for makers else new trend setter. So we can just hope for best.
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

who is the lady with her??
is she colors programming head???

No idea Anu..πŸ˜•