Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Merry Christmas and a very Happy day to all!!!!!

Enjoy every "Today" , yesterday is gone...tomorrow is unknown...

πŸ€—
Edited by bkamber - 10 years ago
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: bkamber

πŸ€—

yeah tomorrow is unknown... enjoy today to the fullest...😳
that actually the key of all this chaos... PH... crap tracks... PH abandon old show...
just put that crappy things away from our 'melodrama' brains... RangRasiya Aja Aja Fighting!!

BTW merry christmas to all...😳
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bkamber

πŸ€—

Merry Christmas Kerrie..😊😊

For now at least tomorrow (or rather 5 days later) looks very promising!!😳
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rehann!! 😊Glad to have your expert opinion as the resident MB expert.. Well the dragging was with respect to what I said about fan expectations etc.. So no worries..

@ bold- Very true Rehann this is one thing which is so so so irritating.. The PH and creatives before launching a show should have a firm story and the convictions to stand by it irrespective of initial TRPs.. I think that's what they did with MB which had initial low trps but manage to recover and run very well..

With RR we have been promised a well written well prepared script, so there is no chance of a DDEJ happening here..

BTW Merry Christmas Rehann!!

Merry Christmas Deepthi~
i'm not that expert... u make me shy😳 πŸ˜†
fans expectation i guess that a normal thing... every show have fans so for sure they have expectation in whatever they watch!! but the investor is the big problem here...
the investor? who? the channel! when TRPs drop they pressure PH to change here n there... to experiment all rubbish track that might grab audiences eyes balls!! to analyze peoples demands n 'indirectly' or can i say stupidly fulfill the demand which is contrast to what the real things are!! n that where they butchering the chracters badly!!πŸ˜•

what should we do with this panic Channel?! sighhh... nothing!! just can pray that none of SanIsh join any reality show or take break for film... if not then god bless TRPs aunties😭🀣
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sushk123

Hello everybody πŸ€— Back to this thread after a long time! Read as many pages as I could! Thank you everyone for posting the awesome videos and pics!
OMG! What a sneak peek! Watched it during Dhoom 3 n one of my friends who doesn't watch Hindi shows was like is that a new movie? Good job by colors πŸ‘
I simply loved the title song...its brilliant! In fact I have been playing it continuously on my tab since afternoon! My mom finally came out of the kitchen to check what was I watching n shd was like Isn't that Khushi? N I said no mom she's my Paro (Khushi will always remain in my heart but I am so looking forward to seeing Paro on my Tv) Awww the part where she runs with her dupatta between her teeth...this girl can make anyone go crazy!
Love u Sanaya!
Hope v all have a blast in the RR forum! Looking forward to Diya Di's daily take on the episodes!
P.S Ashish is looking really hot! My friend loved him!

@bold ... wow, that's good to know! We all are biased and so we would enjoy Sanaya's show anyway ... it' good to know the opinions of people who watch it without any bias πŸ˜ƒ

I love the title song ... can't wait to hear the entire song ... hope they release it soon.

Aww ... thanks so much ... that's sweet of you! Yes, I will be posting my takes regularly ... this time I hope they're not the only takes, and there are lots more discussions threads on the RR forum πŸ˜ƒ
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: urvi.sharma93

I am not fully aware of what happened between the leads in DDEJ and the PH but MB has definitely a reached a point where there is just too much negativity surrounding the story...I happened to be flipping through the channels last saturday and saw few mins of the maha episode and I found it be very painful to watch, just my opinion. Even the trps for MB have plummeted to an all time low. But in any case, let's hope for the best and not let the negativity deter us from looking forward to a promising show ahead!!

As far I know DDEJ TRP was up to mark.The jodi was popular but not so popular.Channel asked to change the track and bring leap .
deepz_SI.BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread guys πŸ₯³
@abhi thank you πŸ€—

merry Christmas everyone πŸ€—

4 days more for rang rasiya and 3 days for sanaya performance excited

Edited by deepz_SI.BS - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rehann

Merry Christmas Deepthi~

i'm not that expert... u make me shy😳 πŸ˜†
fans expectation i guess that a normal thing... every show have fans so for sure they have expectation in whatever they watch!! but the investor is the big problem here...
the investor? who? the channel! when TRPs drop they pressure PH to change here n there... to experiment all rubbish track that might grab audiences eyes balls!! to analyze peoples demands n 'indirectly' or can i say stupidly fulfill the demand which is contrast to what the real things are!! n that where they butchering the chracters badly!!πŸ˜•

what should we do with this panic Channel?! sighhh... nothing!! just can pray that none of SanIsh join any reality show or take break for film... if not then god bless TRPs aunties😭🀣

These Days All Depend On TRP N Also Fans Demand.If TRP Is Good The Show Will Run Long And Colors Is A Channel Which Does Not End Show Based On TRP.