Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

Cr.-dennisdmenace

There is very big blow up posters of RR in juhu circle where only movie posters generally feature.

wow !!! that's nice!!!
colors is promoting RR very well
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not sure whether it is already shared or not๐Ÿ˜›
sizzlingsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Raj Baddhan@RajBaddhan

Just to let you knw I wanted to surprise my listeners to #SanayaIrani intrvw today but she was busy with shoot of #RangRasiya !Deffo sn tho! marry chrismas gyz๐Ÿ˜ƒi hope we will get sanaya interview today with raj๐Ÿ˜‰

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Forum 32 Wishes Everyone a A Very Happy Christmas!

by 2 Forum 32 on December 25, 2013

Archana Taide in Qubool Hai

We at Forum 32 wish you all a very happy Christmas and hope that this Christmas you all are renewed with new hope.

We shall keep bringing you news and interviews from the shows you watch and discuss.

Yesterday, on the sets of Qubool Hai, Archana Taide who plays Nikhat in the show was hurt when a "baby" light fell on her after some short circuit. She had been taken to hospital immediately and a CT Scan had been done. She is fine and in the clear though had some headache and dizziness. Even Ashish Sharma who is currently shooting for Rangrasiya has left the shoot and rushed to her at the hospital. She was resting yesterday and it is not sure if she will be able to shoot today.

Yes, when things like these happen, the scripts need to change and whole lot happens. We wish Archana a speedy recovery and are relieved that the light did not fall on her directly. We shudder to think, what could have happened.

We do not wish to spoil your Christmas but here is one girl we know who may not be able to celebrate Christmas today and we shower her will all the love and wishes for her to get well.

Stay tuned to Forum 32 for more news about Qubool Hai, Arjun and others.

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Forum 32 Wishes Everyone a A Very Happy Christmas!

by 2 Forum 32 on December 25, 2013

Archana Taide in Qubool Hai

We at Forum 32 wish you all a very happy Christmas and hope that this Christmas you all are renewed with new hope.

We shall keep bringing you news and interviews from the shows you watch and discuss.

Yesterday, on the sets of Qubool Hai, Archana Taide who plays Nikhat in the show was hurt when a "baby" light fell on her after some short circuit. She had been taken to hospital immediately and a CT Scan had been done. She is fine and in the clear though had some headache and dizziness. Even Ashish Sharma who is currently shooting for Rangrasiya has left the shoot and rushed to her at the hospital. She was resting yesterday and it is not sure if she will be able to shoot today.

Yes, when things like these happen, the scripts need to change and whole lot happens. We wish Archana a speedy recovery and are relieved that the light did not fall on her directly. We shudder to think, what could have happened.

We do not wish to spoil your Christmas but here is one girl we know who may not be able to celebrate Christmas today and we shower her will all the love and wishes for her to get well.

Stay tuned to Forum 32 for more news about Qubool Hai, Arjun and others.

TFS Sonia! Oh so sad๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. And right before the festival season too.. Hope she gets well soon!
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heya ppl..merry christmas .. have fun!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ArhiVirAnya - 10 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for the new thread. ๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sizzlingsanaya

Raj Baddhan@RajBaddhan

Just to let you knw I wanted to surprise my listeners to #SanayaIrani intrvw today but she was busy with shoot of #RangRasiya !Deffo sn tho! marry chrismas gyz๐Ÿ˜ƒi hope we will get sanaya interview today with raj๐Ÿ˜‰

Merry xmas to all my friends on this thread ๐Ÿ˜Š ...just came back after a lovely xmas brunch ...so any news of the above interview ...
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Christmas guys:)
Uhh so sad...hope Archana recovers soon:)

Was there any SBS/SBB?

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
  1. Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

Just to let you knw I wanted to surprise my listeners to #SanayaIrani intrvw today but she was busy with shoot of #RangRasiya !Deffo sn tho!

• Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More
  2. arshi @arshiIPKKND

@RajBaddhan aww, still waiting. Will I be able to speak to her like requested before?

• Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More
  3. Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

@arshiIPKKNDFingers crossed. I'm trying for live interview.

Hide conversation
    • Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More
    • 1FAVORITE
    1:25 PM - 24 Dec 13