Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

@red- 🀣

Leanne dont underestimate that.. She has 2 excuses to do all she wants..

@ blue-Soon that will be the favorite abuse in the asylum..

@ Nelo- I know you are floating somewhere in the clouds for being called Einstein.. Back to earth!! Back to earth!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My wrath
Nelo presents nanga punga😲

Such a smart abuse you've thought of Leanne, I give u just one pic as a punishment

Di, I am back to earth 🀣 No wifi in the clouds

Chalo goodnight *πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Farhu dreams tonight

Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

[/DIV]

I am guessing tequila is some kind of a sharaabi drinkπŸ˜›What will I and Sunara di do when we are drunk. tells tellsπŸ˜›

If you and Sunara get drunk together, you'll will be discussing dolls and Rasgullas :p LOL
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@@Red- Call 🀣 But not in front of new people okay? If theres some newcomer call me ma'am or miss or Neloufer *Ahem**πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

So buddhhooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Even I liked them offscreen. According to Sanaya Ashish doesn't say more than 50 words a day πŸ˜† Soon, she will make him like her

I am guessing tequila is some kind of a sharaabi drink πŸ˜› What will I and Sunara di do when we are drunk. tells tellsπŸ˜›

In front of new people we ll keep up the pretence.. I saw who called u ma'am recently and your responseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tequila shots are really strong alcoholic drinks, baccha dont even think about it!!

At blue- Armageddon part 2!! Starring u both!! End of the world.. Over.
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

In front of new people we ll keep up the pretence.. I saw who called u ma'am recently and your responseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tequila shots are really strong alcoholic drinks, baccha dont even think about it!!

At blue- Armageddon part 2!! Starring u both!! End of the world.. Over.

Oh ,I am not used to so much respect thats why 🀣 **kidding**πŸ˜›
Okay, I dont know a thing about anything thats in redπŸ˜‰ whats arma..??πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

If you and Sunara get drunk together, you'll will be discussing dolls and Rasgullas :p LOL

S- Hamari doll kitni cute hai na??
N- Haan yaar , rasgulla ke gore gore haath . Rsgulla ki smile, uski aankhein <3
S - Toffee's awesome bodyπŸ˜‰
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG... you guys are fast!!!
Congrats on 15th thread ... is this going to be the last one?

And WHY OH WHY do we have THAT pic on this page???!!! 🀒 We want only good things here!!
Rocky, where is your nimbu mirchiii!!!!

I can see the level of insanity is reaching dangerous levels ... now people are on to tequila shots? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Looks like only a steady daily dose of Sanaya and her Rangrasiya will cure us all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
leanne_1983 thumbnail

My wrath

Such a smart abuse you've thought of Leanne, I give u just one pic as a punishment

Chalo goodnight *πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

LOL...@Nelo, I deleted your wrath :p HeHeHe

@Deepthi what 2 excuses?
Beauceant thumbnail

Her figure is perfect true, and so are her features <33 I want to see how her parents look and from whom she got that innocent babyish face <33

Metabolism (word went above my headπŸ˜›) but I understood what you were trying to say. Oh that travelling wala exam? and you lost 6 kg's? i have only exams for the next 2 months and I am gaining weight because I dont know why I never get tensed 😳

And the best part about RR... One epi was written 5-6 times it seems!😲 I am sure it will be PERFECT!

Metabolism is how the body utilises/burns off the calories Nelo.. People with a high metabolism burn lots of calories and stay slim forever..Theoretically.. Cant believe we are having a science class on Rangrasiya thread..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No not that travelling wala exam,I was hardly bothered about that one..This was an earlier one, which was very scary and serious..Some 6 months back..😭

There was some off screen segment of her father's birthday during MJHT days where they showed her parents.. The babyish face is more from her mom I think.. She herself keeps saying how blessed she is in her genetics..😳

I read in one of the articles yesterday the script for 100 episodes is written and bound,so no changing the story for TRPs or fans/bashers tantrums.. Amazing I say..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Beauceant thumbnail

My wrath

[EDITED AND 🀬]

Chalo goodnight *πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Farhu dreams tonight

Eeew!!! This why I said dont get on the wrong side of her..

Dont u dare go to sleep without cleaning up the pollution you caused on the thread!!😑😑😑 Now!

My sleep also gone,dreams also spoilt!😭😭
Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

@Anita I left a message for you on the last page of previous thread.
I don't know how I always reach on the last page and that too just below Sunara's 'Please shift to new thread' comment. I hardly finish reading and liking one page, and lo behold, 3 more pages have appeared. Its so hard to catch up. You guys are pros.

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Ok guys. Got to go. Don't let the thread run so fast that I can't keep up. Good night. Sweet dreams.