Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

continuing the discussion here :)

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

Interval?! Ehh I always go out fr interval..buyin popcorn or sumthing.! Im gonna try n sit inside tmrw!!

if it was me i would have gone and stood 1st on the queue before it started so that I am the 1st to go in the moment the earlier run ended. then i will sit and watch till the movie begins enjoying n drooling on San!. then go out buy refreshments, loo break and everything within the next 1 hr πŸ˜† and on the dot of 1hr armed with everything i will resume my seat counting minutes till the interval! then drool again on San for full 15-20 mins!
and then when it starts again watch a bit.. eat... restroom break... n finish off all of this n be ready when it ends.. and then watch n see if they reshow the promos! n then be the last one to be shoed out of the room after begging the person who might come to check inside lol to allow me to see the promos again before i leave (pay a bit even)
then come out elated!! πŸ˜†

now this might work for me cz i have no interest in Dhoom .. lol in fact i have no interst in anything except RR at the moment! so u might wanna follow a different strategy, that is if u really want to watch the movie also...πŸ˜†

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh goodness, I just step out for a small little few hours programme an the thread itself gets over in that time!!
Congrats for Thread #15!! RRA rocks.. Now let me go see what tornado hit while i was out..😊
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_zaks

Yup Inayah..you got that right x

Yes I am glad it isn't restricted...the other one was here in the UK...but I was glad to not have to wait because when I got back from work the dailymotion link was there lol

Happy to meet you Anita..sweet name x

Thanks Inayah - your name is lovely too!
I am also in the UK. I had to wait for the UK link and it almost drove me mad - i refreshed the page every second until a link was put up! Luckily by then we had all the Caps and written updates so I knew what happened - but watching it was mind-blowing
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Oh goodness, I just step out for a small little few hours programme an the thread itself gets over in that time!!

Congrats for Thread #15!! RRA rocks.. Now let me go see what tornado hit while i was out..😊

You simply can't leave for a bit and then expect the thread not to finish! Imagine what it will be like when the show starts!πŸ˜‰
Some new articles including the Colors UK website description of the show which provided new insight into Rudra and Paro;s hate story

Here it is for you

Originally posted by: neet2407

Credit to Paro for spotting it on the Colors UK site

neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

continuing the discussion here :)

if it was me i would have gone and stood 1st on the queue before it started so that I am the 1st to go in the moment the earlier run ended. then i will sit and watch till the movie begins enjoying n drooling on San!. then go out buy refreshments, loo break and everything within the next 1 hr πŸ˜† and on the dot of 1hr armed with everything i will resume my seat counting minutes till the interval! then drool again on San for full 15-20 mins!
and then when it starts again watch a bit.. eat... restroom break... n finish off all of this n be ready when it ends.. and then watch n see if they reshow the promos! n then be the last one to be shoed out of the room after begging the person who might come to check inside lol to allow me to see the promos again before i leave (pay a bit even)
then come out elated!! πŸ˜†

now this might work for me cz i have no interest in Dhoom .. lol in fact i have no interst in anything except RR at the moment! so u might wanna follow a different strategy, that is if u really want to watch the movie also...πŸ˜†

the crazy -for-Sanaya way to watch a movie 🀣🀣
deleteaccount thumbnail

Such a rasgulla!!πŸ€ͺ
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

I know Sunara, how often have we talked about wanting to see Sanaya in a movie and at the same time acknowledging that we are selfish and want her in our living rooms 5 nights a week...this is almost like a prayer being answered. I'm still trying to get my head around all of this. Every time I try to read the posts I keep going back to watch the trailer (because that's what it is) and even now I have the title track playing in the background.

i know diii!! even i am elated beyond measure! all our wishes and prayers are being answered!πŸ€— wow this is like.. wow...

Once about 5 months back i wished for a list of things..
1/ Sanaya in a full blown love-hate romance - check
2/ A fab PH - check
3/ Colors or SP - check
4/ Amazing co star who would match her every step of the way - check
5/ Sizzling chemistry of the jodi - check
6/ Extreme village belle - check
7/ nothing modern or urban at all in it - check
8/ innocent angelic girl character with amazing potential for Sanaya - check
9/ Extremely traditional dresses - check
10/ Amazing reception for it & TRPs - reception is already amazing and now praying for rocking TRPs. cz my personal wish list has come true, in every single way!

awww i just wanted this innocent, extremely traditional girl in a love hate story, i just didn't care about anything else! I just wanted Sanaya's just dues, the recognition for her amazing talent. the recognition that she is the best!

And now in the form of this show, that was conceptualized with her and ONLY HER in mind,, which was created with her in mind...which is a first of a kind... a movie on TV screens every single night!

JUST WOW!!

I am so so happy di! i cant even express how happy I am that its Sanaya they wanted, for the dream project of a channel and a PH both.. they wanted only her and without her they didn't want to do it! thus they waited for her and snagged her up immediately a soon as she was free!

awww just wow!!

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Such a rasgulla!!πŸ€ͺ

hehe u call her rasgulla,πŸ˜† n Shifali calls her 'her toffee'!πŸ˜† Amazing! πŸ˜†

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to all you wonderful people on this new thread. I wonder if an IF record was set for the speed at which thread 14 endedπŸ˜†
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats everyone on 15th thread! πŸ₯³

Thanks everyone for coming up with and posting new videos, clips, interviews, news, and all the fun stuffs..πŸ‘

Special thanks to Sunara for uploading all the background info, videos, caps etc on the 1st page of each thread! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago